By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The big 5 on the Wii: Which one do you want most?

dschumm said:

1. Wii Fit
2. Rayman 2
3. Brawl
4. Dragon Blade
5. Galaxy

That makes Smash Bros. my choice of the five you list.

I don't think Wii Fit comes out this year or Jan 1 for that matter.

Consoles I Own: NES, SNES, N64, GC, GBA, DS, X360, Wii

Around the Network

Smash easily.

Super Mario Galaxy

there is no nintendo without mario... I know that WII sports was a cool idea to make casual gamers happy (and it worked), but for me buy a nintendo console without buy a Mario with it is like buy a Ferrari without wheels...

www.cuidar.com.br

SMG

Currently Playing:  Saints Row 2 | Battlefield 2 | Company of Heroes

Recently Beaten: Gears of War | Super Mario Galaxy | Darwinia | MGS4 | Sam and Max Ep. 4, Portal | Mirror's Edge | Uncharted | Mass Effect

Looking Forward to: Alan Wake | Splinter Cell : Conviction | The Last Guardian | Batman: Arkham Asylum | SMG2 | Mass Effect 2 |

ckmlb said:
weezy said:
"Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles
Zack and Wiki: The Quest for Barbaros' Treasure"

ROFL..i thought you said big 5 those arent even on the top 30 for me.
Maybe RE:UC for #30

Instead of mocking make a suggestion. I mean what other big Wii exclusive games are there? These are the most hyped.

Dewey's Adventure = win (only beaten by Super Mario Galaxy)!

Also, Rayman Raving Rabbids 2 is higher on my list than Metroid Prime 3/ and currently around the same level as SSBB (only slightly under it).

-edit-
Note that this is only considering Wii games.  Bioshock is about the same level as MP3 at the moment and Mass Effect is number 2 on my list.

Around the Network

If I only had to buy 1, it would have to be Brawl. But really I'm buying ALL of them.

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

SSBB

In Memoriam RVW Jr.

SSBB Friend Code = 5455-9050-8670 (PM me if you add so I can add you!) 

Tetris Party Friend Code = 116129046416 (ditto)

Metroid Prime 3 for sure!

Mario Galaxy

Hum...not quite as impressive as other lists...

I'm honestly going to choose RE: UC here.   I never liked Mario 64 (just like I prefer 2-D sonics, megaman, etc), and I'm not a Smash Bros. guy but I'll try it for sure.

Oh, and it would for sure be Mario Kart if that was this year.  There are basically 3 huge titles upcoming and then Mario Kart next year as far as we know so far.  

Anyway, my vote is RE: UC.  I'm getting my Wii for Strikers Charged as soon as I see one without trying hard.