Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The big 5 on the Wii: Which one do you want most?

Personally I would put Rayman 2 on the list instead of Nights. The first one sold over a million with a smaller console install base. Party games are popular for the holidays and all indications are the second installment will be even better. I am guessing 2 million lifetime sales. I fear 3rd party games already have a bad rap on the Wii. They need to establish themselves as a series before they can be considered prime releases. Nights is too niche.

Also I would include Wii Fit instead of RE. It is a debatable choice for 'Purchase this year' but last I heard it was out in Japan for the holidays and the US on Jan 1. Close enough for me. The success of RE4 does make RE:UC a reasonable choice for the list.

So my purchases this year will be

1. Wii Fit
2. Rayman 2
3. Brawl
4. Dragon Blade
5. Galaxy

That makes Smash Bros. my choice of the five you list.

Final* Word on Game Delays:

The game will not be any better or include more content then planned. Any commnets that say so are just PR hogwash to make you feel better for having to wait.

Delays are due to lack of proper resources, skill, or adequate planning by the developer.

Do be thankful that they have enough respect for you to delay the game and maintain its intended level of quality.

*naznatips is exempt

Around the Network
dschumm said:

1. Wii Fit
2. Rayman 2
3. Brawl
4. Dragon Blade
5. Galaxy

That makes Smash Bros. my choice of the five you list.

I don't think Wii Fit comes out this year or Jan 1 for that matter.

Consoles I Own: NES, SNES, N64, GC, GBA, DS, X360, Wii

Smash easily.

Super Mario Galaxy

there is no nintendo without mario... I know that WII sports was a cool idea to make casual gamers happy (and it worked), but for me buy a nintendo console without buy a Mario with it is like buy a Ferrari without wheels...

www.cuidar.com.br

SMG

Currently Playing:  Saints Row 2 | Battlefield 2 | Company of Heroes

Recently Beaten: Gears of War | Super Mario Galaxy | Darwinia | MGS4 | Sam and Max Ep. 4, Portal | Mirror's Edge | Uncharted | Mass Effect

Looking Forward to: Alan Wake | Splinter Cell : Conviction | The Last Guardian | Batman: Arkham Asylum | SMG2 | Mass Effect 2 |

Around the Network
ckmlb said:
weezy said:
"Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles
Zack and Wiki: The Quest for Barbaros' Treasure"

ROFL..i thought you said big 5 those arent even on the top 30 for me.
Maybe RE:UC for #30

Instead of mocking make a suggestion. I mean what other big Wii exclusive games are there? These are the most hyped.

Dewey's Adventure = win (only beaten by Super Mario Galaxy)!

Also, Rayman Raving Rabbids 2 is higher on my list than Metroid Prime 3/ and currently around the same level as SSBB (only slightly under it).

-edit-
Note that this is only considering Wii games.  Bioshock is about the same level as MP3 at the moment and Mass Effect is number 2 on my list.

If I only had to buy 1, it would have to be Brawl. But really I'm buying ALL of them.

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

SSBB

In Memoriam RVW Jr.

SSBB Friend Code = 5455-9050-8670 (PM me if you add so I can add you!) 

Tetris Party Friend Code = 116129046416 (ditto)

Metroid Prime 3 for sure!

Mario Galaxy