By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The big 5 on the Wii: Which one do you want most?

No competition, Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I want 4 of the 5, but Brawl is my AAAA title of this generation. Melee was the reason I bought a Gamecube, Brawl is just one more reason to own a Wii.

Around the Network

Smash by a landslide. I don't like the controls on Metroid, call me an old fashioned keyboard/mouse person. Galaxy doesn't really interest me at all.

Zack and Wiki, I kinda like games with new concepts. I hope Capcom is working hard on this one.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

metroid prime 3, been looking forward to this as soon as i beat 2. and this looks so much better!

ItsaMii said:
Zack and Wiki, I kinda like games with new concepts. I hope Capcom is working hard on this one.

Although it's not my choice, I'm really glad to see someone pick this game as their number one. It looks great and I really don't want such a creative and gorgeous game to flop just because it's always paired with Nintendo's Big 3.

Around the Network

Super Mario Galaxy with Brawl close behind

naznatips said:
ItsaMii said:

Although it's not my choice, I'm really glad to see someone pick this game as their number one. It looks great and I really don't want such a creative and gorgeous game to flop just because it's always paired with Nintendo's Big 3.

For some reason ZW remember me the old Lucasarts adventure games like Indiana Jones Fate of Atlantis, Day of Tentacle and Monkey Island. You can not fight against your childhood memories.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

ItsaMii said:
naznatips said:
ItsaMii said:

For some reason ZW remember me the old Lucasarts adventure games like Indiana Jones Fate of Atlantis, Day of Tentacle and Monkey Island. You can not fight against your childhood memories.

Yeah, I see what you mean.  It does give some nostalgia on that doesn't it. :)

It's not on the list but I will have to go with Mario Kart. That's my bread n butter.

Super Smash Brothers Brawl

Wii Console Name: Wildcat

Friend Code: 7641 5356 3079 0411

Wii games purchased: RE4:Wii, RRR, Zelda:TP, Trama Center, MP3

Wii game want list 2007: MySims, Fire Emblem, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Smash Bros. Brawl.