By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The big 5 on the Wii: Which one do you want most?

I think I'll have to say MP3, because I pre-ordered it, and I'm not normally the kind of guy who pre-orders.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Brawl

Because Zelda looks so hot! 

我是广州人

I don't see the awesomeness of Galaxy. Yes I know it will be a great game (perhaps GotY) but its a single player game with little to no replay value.

Brawl = Several hundred hours of gameplay
Metroid = Tells us the future of FPS on the Wii, will it work like a dream or be like Red Steel?

Metroid Prime 3 and Super Mario Galaxy are equal to me. I will buy MP3 next week and Galaxy on my birthday, Nov 12.

Around the Network

Easy, I choose BRAWL.

eab said:
I don't see the awesomeness of Galaxy. Yes I know it will be a great game (perhaps GotY) but its a single player game with little to no replay value.

Huh? Mario 64 was the kind of game that you could play over and over, or just spend countless months running around and playing in the games different worlds. To me Mario is the epitome of single player replayability.  

Not to mention It's more like 1.5 players, as it has the amazingly awesome second player Wiimote abilities.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Metroid. Me want.

^thanks stof

also

"Metroid = Tells us the future of FPS on the Wii, will it work like a dream or be like Red Steel?"

NIGGA PLZ!

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

What a tough choice. But if I had to, I'd probably pick Galaxy. I'll probably enjoy MP3 just as much, and Brawl will get the most playtime for sure, but Galaxy will be a very unique and inventive experience, which goes a long way in my book. I think RE:UC will be polished up into a fine game(I'm a big RE fan), and Z&W seems to be a masterpiece in the making. I'll probably end up having all 5 of them before the end of the year anyways. But just to be clear, my vote goes to Galaxy.

"I feel like I could take on the whole Empire myself."