By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The big 5 on the Wii: Which one do you want most?

Either Galaxy or Brawl, but if I had to choose, I would pick Galaxy

Currently Playing: Mario Kart 7, Mario Kart 8, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Smash Bros for Wii U

Predictions:

Super Mario Galaxy will pass Super Mario 64 in total sales CORRECT!

Around the Network

Galaxy

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

ckmlb, you might as well just ask "Do you prefer single-player or multiplayer?" (Galaxy/SSBB)

RE:UC and Zack/Wiki are getting as few votes as others that aren't even on the "official" 5-game list.

Maybe this would be better:

Galaxy, SSBB, MP3, or Other?

As for me? It's a tough call. REALLY tough. But I'll go with single-player (Galaxy).

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

While I fully expect to enjoy Galaxy the most, playing Prime right now has got me most pumped for Curroption.

So that's my vote?

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

weezy are you ever gonna vote or are you just gonna keep making great remarks?

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

Super Mario Galaxy

Currently loving my Wii x2, Xbox 360 Pro & Xbox 360 Arcade, and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Limited "Cloud Black" 160GB PS3

GAMEFLY & GOOZEX FTW

I'd say MySims and Mario&Sonic are should be the 4th and 5th games, just based on potential sales.

My vote is for Mario Galaxy.

"[Our former customers] are unable to find software which they WANT to play."
"The way to solve this problem lies in how to communicate what kind of games [they CAN play]."

Satoru Iwata, Nintendo President. Only slightly paraphrased.

Arg! This is a hard one.
Its an extreammly tight race, But I guess I would have to say:
1. Super Smash Brothers Brawl
2. Metroid Prime 3
3. Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles

Currently playing:
Wii: MySims | Xbox360: Halo3 / Pac-Man C.E | DS: Scurge | PSP: Ghost in the Shell

"Lesbians, Better then eMail."
~Lanky Man - My Big Fat Independent Movie

Everyone knows there's really only a big 3. There's some other nice games coming but they won't get that kind of sales and attention. Brawl is my choice. That and Zack & Wiki are my only definite buys this year.

Gotta go with Super Mario Galaxy

Smash Brothers for the close second

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY