By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The big 5 on the Wii: Which one do you want most?

Galaxy (it's mario!)

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

Around the Network

SSBB hands down.

My sort list for wii games is:

Manhunt 2
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
Fire Emblem: Goddess of Dawn
Battalion Wars 2
Endless Ocean
Harvest Moon Heroes
LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga
Medal of Honor Heroes 2
Super Mario Galaxy
Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles
Soulcalibur Legends
Bully: Scholarship Edition
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
No More Heros

No Fire Emblem?

This thread = fail 

我是广州人

Ashadelo said:

No Fire Emblem?

This thread = fail

As much as I cry out for a Wii-RPG this game is not 'the one'. It is  another sloppy port from a gonna be gamecube game, without the polish and innovation of ones like Zelda. 160,000 untis sold in Japan since February is not a great sign. Don't get me wrong it will probably bring the love in the exact same way as the last title did, but I think this one can be skipped for something diferent. The next one will be a true Wii Fire Emblem and will be a HUGE success.

Final* Word on Game Delays:

The game will not be any better or include more content then planned. Any commnets that say so are just PR hogwash to make you feel better for having to wait.

Delays are due to lack of proper resources, skill, or adequate planning by the developer.

Do be thankful that they have enough respect for you to delay the game and maintain its intended level of quality.

*naznatips is exempt

Around the Network

Dschumm, you do realize that Fire Emblem Path of Radiance only sold 155k on GC. The fact that its Wii sequel has already surpassed that number is a good thing. As for my choice.

Metroid Prime 3. I loved what the Wii controls did for both The Godfather and RE4. MP3 has had the Wii Controller in mind from the beginning. Can't wait to see how it turns out.

I can't decide between SMG, MP3 and SSBB... Every one looks GREAT... But since I love fighting games, I'd like to pick up Smash Bros. first.

True fighters don't wear socks.

Metroid Prime 3!

And that's only because Fire Emblem wasn't in the list :(

"This thread = fail"

I agree.. it almost seems like the thread creator is a troll or something.

HEHEH... joking CKmlb

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Darc Requiem said:
Dschumm, you do realize that Fire Emblem Path of Radiance only sold 155k on GC. The fact that its Wii sequel has already surpassed that number is a good thing. As for my choice.

Metroid Prime 3. I loved what the Wii controls did for both The Godfather and RE4. MP3 has had the Wii Controller in mind from the beginning. Can't wait to see how it turns out.

OK you got me on that one. I am just saying that Fire Emblem wouldn't be on my big 5 holiday Wii list, but a sequel just might be for another holiday.

You are more than right about RE4. It is so good a tiny little part of me is confident RE5 will come to the Wii. 

Final* Word on Game Delays:

The game will not be any better or include more content then planned. Any commnets that say so are just PR hogwash to make you feel better for having to wait.

Delays are due to lack of proper resources, skill, or adequate planning by the developer.

Do be thankful that they have enough respect for you to delay the game and maintain its intended level of quality.

*naznatips is exempt