By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The big 5 on the Wii: Which one do you want most?

I'm going to copy this idea from Neogaf, if you could only buy 1 of the big 5 games coming out for the Wii for this year which one would it be?

Super Mario Galaxy
Super Smash Brothers Brawl
Metroid Prime 3
Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles
Zack and Wiki: The Quest for Barbaros' Treasure

No More Heroes was not included cause it probably will not come out this year in North America.

If you have any games you think should replace one on this list then make the suggestion.

Remember, you can only choose one game so no matter how hard it is, think which game will give you the best experience on its own.

I'll tally the count on here periodically.

Super Mario Galaxy- 36
Super Smash Bros. Brawl- 33
Metroid Prime 3- 20
Resident Evil:Umbrella Chronicles- 4
Zack and Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure- 4

Last updated on Rolstoppable.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

Super Mario Galaxy!

SSBB all da way (galaxy close behind of course =)

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

eeeeeeeeehm

errrrrr

Brawl

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

It's kinda easy for me. Brawl.

Yeah, I finally have a sig.

Around the Network

Super Mario Galaxy

And since when is NiGHTS and Umbrella Chronicles big games? NiGHTS is a niche cult hit, while Umbrella Chronicles might isolate Resident Evil fans.

Consoles I Own: NES, SNES, N64, GC, GBA, DS, X360, Wii

gitanil said:
Super Mario Galaxy

And since when is NiGHTS and Umbrella Chronicles big games? NiGHTS is a niche cult hit, while Umbrella Chronicles might isolate Resident Evil fans.

What do you suggest? Any other really big exclusive games on the Wii this year?

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Brawl.

Aside from New Super Mario Bros, I haven't played a Mario since SMW. I will pick this one up but Brawl is the one I want the most.
I want to play original Nights before I play the new one.
Metroid Prime 3 - I need to play the first two
I want to finish RE4 before I worry about RR:UC.

To cash in my CC rewards points for $300 in Circuit City gift cards to purchase a 360 or not: That is the question.

Brawl. Metroid and Galaxy are awesome but i like the multiplayer that you can get from Brawl more.

Wii Friend Code: 7356 3455 0732 3498 PM me if you add me

Brawl. NiGHTS and RE:UC probably aren't the best picks for the last two.  NiGHTS is decent but I don't think anyone has a spinoff at the top of their list. I say replace that with Zack and Wiki and Fire Emblem: Goddess of Dawn, and you've got a list :)