By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Does Ne One have the feeling...

Ps3 is jsut gonna start ripping up the charts with the couple good games coming out... weather u notice it or not.. the hype around the ps3...

off topic.. my XBOT friend goes to me yesteday im seriously thinkin bout a ps3... maybe sony its converting some back?

Own all Sony Stuff PS123P

Feburday 28th will be a Owner of a Wii

Currently playing: Need for Speed Pro Street

Games i own:
NEED FOR SPEED PRO STREET ,DW6 ,WARHAWK ,COD4,JUICED 2 ,RESISTANCE, MOTORSTORM

Games im lookin forward to:
UT3 (Ps3) , HAZE (Ps3) , KZ2 (Ps3) , MGS4 (Ps3) , SSBB (WII) , GT5 (Ps3) LBP (Ps3)
08 Predictions

Wii: 45,000,000
Ds: 90,000,000
PS3: 25,000,000
PSP: 40,000,000
360: 26,000,000
Around the Network

um....no. But if it makes you feel any better I hear that they might beat the 360 this month. Sorry to say it, but everyone's got a bunch of good games coming out. Seriously this holiday is going to be HUGE for retailers.

Come xmas it will do that, but then the weird thing it will keep doing it throughout 08

No I dont have that feeling.

We all have our own personal tastes, but as far as I'm concerned, Super Mario Galaxy+Super Smash Brothers Brawl+Metroid Prime 3 is way more exciting than everything that will be released on PS3 this holiday. And I did not even mentioned ReUC, DDR, Night and even more.

And Xbox 360 as Halo 3.

So no

Around the Network

Converting back, 360 sure as hell did not convert many former PS owners. Its selling at the rate the original Xbox sold.

Yeah, first the PS3 was going to kill during the launch. That never happened. Then it was going to kill once supply wasn't an issue. That never happened. Then it was going to kill when Motorstorm came out. That never happened. Then it was going to kill when Oblivion came out. That never happened.  Then it was going to kill when Virtua Fighter 5 came out. That never happened. Then it was going to kill when there was a price drop. That never happened. Then it was going to kill when Ninja Gaiden Sigma came out.  That never happened. 

Do you see a pattern?

Well you know it IS gonna kill in 2008-2013 like the Wii failed at laun- febru- mar- augu- 2008.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

The ps3 has the most hype out of all the consoles. The system WILL SELL and even being forced out of stock if it were to be priced at $349.99 or $299.99. The only thing blocking people from buying a ps3 is that insane price tag. If it were to be priced as the ps2 in this period, it would be selling as well if not better than the ps2 did in this time period.

mM
twesterm said:
Yeah, first the PS3 was going to kill during the launch. That never happened. Then it was going to kill once supply wasn't an issue. That never happened. Then it was going to kill when Motorstorm came out. That never happened. Then it was going to kill when Oblivion came out. That never happened. Then it was going to kill when Virtua Fighter 5 came out. That never happened. Then it was going to kill when there was a price drop. That never happened. Then it was going to kill when Ninja Gaiden Sigma came out. That never happened.

Do you see a pattern?

No pattern but i see lots of bs.

Since day one every one knew its Final Fantasy GranTurismo Gran theft Auto MetalGearSolid that will do the killing sure as shiet not VF5 or NGS.

Motorstor held off a 50k unit drop for about a month, not bad for a new ip.