By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Does Ne One have the feeling...

Nope, I have a feeling that the PS3 will do a lot worse than most expect because the other 2 consoles have better games (overall and on the way this year) and they are cheaper.

WiiFit will sell incredibly well because it is the next logical evolution to training videos. The difference here is that with console you will finally get some feedback and automatic tracking of your workouts. This will be insanely popular and will grow once the fitness community gets on board and realizes what they can do. Also note that people are willing to spend much more on their health than they would on video games. People who want to diet will have no issues paying a 1 time charge of $300-$350... and no the regular outside world is not that fun or beautiful. If the outside world were so great we wouldnt have gyms or fitness clubs because everyone would be working out on the sandy beach.

Around the Network
Soriku said:
Ummm, how about this? I'll say it'll sell 3 mil+ (millions) and you less than 3 mil. Deal?

Sure thing..... I don't see anyway that it could sell much in 6 weeks time.   We'll have to iron out all of the details for the avatar as well. :)

BTW, i will be taking suggestions on what to make as a avatar for soriku.

Get your Portable ID!

My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my charizard.

Well, there needs to be a timeline otherwise we'd wait around for 2 years before wiifit 2 came out.

Get your Portable ID!

My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my charizard.

Go and reconfigure your guess for 6 weeks time. And we'll go from there. :)

Get your Portable ID!

"""""WiiFit will sell incredibly well because it is the next logical evolution to training videos."""""

==> training video games ?
u mean Bull Shit games ????

serioulsy this will sell like hot, very HOT, cake, u are right
but this is just a big bad news for the video game industry, except, if u like these games ...

I dont have tried the games but I m quite worried about Wiifit effect on the video game industry :((

Time to Work !