By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Does Ne One have the feeling...

jjseth said:
lvader said:

WiiFit will sell millions if marketed well.

Hold on a second... You think that wii fit will sell millions?  BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA

**catches breath**

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It will be a HUGE flop and honestly I don't understand why someone would want to exercise in front of a TV when they can go outside and enjoy the beauty of the outdoors.  Plus, Nintendo may not like it once gamers start having heart attacks playing that game.

Do you KNOW how many fatties are in America?  Do you know how many BILLIONS [with a "B"] are spent annually on fitness, diet, weight loss, exercise equipment, books, dvds, and surgery [lipo & gastric bypass] in America alone?  And you DON'T think this will sell well?

Don't laugh so hard next time, you might make yourself look stupid . . .

Around the Network
Soriku said:
@jjseth

Lol, is WILL sell millions, and I'll buy it when S-E announces RPGs for it. If you think it's gonna flop you're an idiot.

You are talking about Wii Fit....  hahaahahahahaha.... Honestly, you are the idiot if you think it will sell millions.  I don't see the attraction to a game where the point is to exercise, I'd rather be outside enjoying nature, or at least a gym so I can look at cute women working out as well.  

Obvioiusly you are blind if you think that a game like that can be successful and sell millions.  Whats that?  Square is going to release "Fit" games for the wii set in a RPG format?  Yea, THAT would work GREAT! /sarcasm.

What kind of idiot would actually want it?  Unless you are so fat and out of shape you don't like to go outside because the sun hurts you and you run out of breath going through a drive thru.

Get your Portable ID!

My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my charizard.

jjseth said:
lvader said:

WiiFit will sell millions if marketed well.

Hold on a second... You think that wii fit will sell millions?  BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA

**catches breath**

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It will be a HUGE flop and honestly I don't understand why someone would want to exercise in front of a TV when they can go outside and enjoy the beauty of the outdoors.  Plus, Nintendo may not like it once gamers start having heart attacks playing that game.

Ummmmm... All Nintendo has to do to sell millions with this is put an infomercial on QVC or any other shopping channel. Do you know how many fat people sit at home watching QVC and buy whatever quick, easy weightloss thing they can get their hands on? What could be easier than playing a videogame to lose weight?

jjseth said:
Soriku said:
@jjseth

Lol, is WILL sell millions, and I'll buy it when S-E announces RPGs for it. If you think it's gonna flop you're an idiot.

You are talking about Wii Fit....  hahaahahahahaha.... Honestly, you are the idiot if you think it will sell millions.  I don't see the attraction to a game where the point is to exercise, I'd rather be outside enjoying nature, or at least a gym so I can look at cute women working out as well.  

Obvioiusly you are blind if you think that a game like that can be successful and sell millions.  Whats that?  Square is going to release "Fit" games for the wii set in a RPG format?  Yea, THAT would work GREAT! /sarcasm.

What kind of idiot would actually want it?  Unless you are so fat and out of shape you don't like to go outside because the sun hurts you and you run out of breath going through a drive thru.

Just because you wouldn't buy it doesn't mean lots of other people won't. Your opinion does not = the opinion of the masses. Making the argument that you won't buy it, so therefore other people won't does not work. I'm sure there are many games you didn't like that sold millions.

And there are millions of people that are fat and don't want to go to the gym, why do you think that home weight loss products (many of them silly) are such huge money makers?

jjseth said:
Soriku said:
@jjseth

You are talking about Wii Fit.... hahaahahahahaha.... Honestly, you are the idiot if you think it will sell millions. I don't see the attraction to a game where the point is to exercise, I'd rather be outside enjoying nature, or at least a gym so I can look at cute women working out as well.

Obvioiusly you are blind if you think that a game like that can be successful and sell millions. Whats that? Square is going to release "Fit" games for the wii set in a RPG format? Yea, THAT would work GREAT! /sarcasm.

What kind of idiot would actually want it? Unless you are so fat and out of shape you don't like to go outside because the sun hurts you and you run out of breath going through a drive thru.

The problem seems to be that you're letting your personal tastes and lack of imagination ("If I don't like it, then nobody likes it") cloud your judgment. 

This thing will probably sell millions in Japan alone. I think I'm gonna bookmark this thread. 

Around the Network

WiiFit WILL sell millions just because its to do with FITNESS look at how BrainTraining sold MILLIONS no matter how much you want to deny it WiiFit will sell MILLIONS.

End of 2014 Hardware Predictions (03/03/14)

PlayStation 4: 12-15million

Xbox One: 7-10 million

Wii U: 8-9 million (Changed 01/04/2014 from 7-9 --> 8-9 million)

Well... give me a number of how many Wii-fits they will sell in 6 weeks in your opinion and we can work on that. :) I may have to make a custom image for you though that will tie into the whole wii fit.

And it's a two way street, what makes you think that you know it all and that wii fit will sell millions because your tastes and likes for a game don't = that of everyone in the world.

Anyways, this is the sony section of the site, expect the wii to be ridiculed here and the Sony systems defended. If you don't like my opinion of the wii and the games go run over to the Nintendo section. :)

Get your Portable ID!

My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my charizard.

jjseth said:
Well... give me a number of how many Wii-fits they will sell in 6 weeks in your opinion and we can work on that. :) I may have to make a custom image for you though that will tie into the whole wii fit.

And it's a two way street, what makes you think that you know it all and that wii fit will sell millions because your tastes and likes for a game don't = that of everyone in the world.

Anyways, this is the sony section of the site, expect the wii to be ridiculed here and the Sony systems defended. If you don't like my opinion of the wii and the games go run over to the Nintendo section. :)

My tastes don't = Wii Fit. I'm not gonna buy it. I just think it will do well because it has to do with fitness and there are plenty of people who might give it a try.

I expect that Wii Fit will sell beyond 2m units (hence satisfying "millions"), gonna keep an eye on this thread to see where that goes.

PS3: 5.51m/51w, avg 108,039/w (up 239)
360: 12.93m/102w, avg 126,764/w (up 625), leads PS3 by 7.42m (up 70k), avg lead 18,725/w (up 386)
Wii: 13.52m/51w, avg 265,098/w (dn 1,102), leads PS3 by 8.01m (up 90k), avg lead 157,059/w (dn 1,341)

If 360 sales stabilize, PS3 sales increases needed to pass 360 by...
01/08: (008w) +875.8%, 04/08: (021w) +344.4%, 07/08: (034w) +219.3%, 10/08: (047w) +163.5%
01/09: (060w) +131.8%, 04/09: (073w) +111.4%, 07/09: (085w) +098.1%, 10/09: (099w) +086.7%
If Wii sales stabilize, PS3 sales increases needed to pass Wii by...
01/08: (008w) +1072.%, 04/08: (021w) +498.4%, 07/08: (034w) +363.4%, 10/08: (047w) +303.1%
01/09: (060w) +269.0%, 04/09: (073w) +246.9%, 07/09: (085w) +232.6%, 10/09: (099w) +220.3%
If PS2 sales freeze, Wii sales increases needed to pass PS2 (as of Mar07, 108.4m) by...
2008: (008w) +4373.8%, 2009: (060w) +0496.5%, 2010: (112w) +0219.6%, 2011: (165w) +0116.9%
2012: (217w) +0064.9%, 2013: (269w) +0033.1%, 2014: (321w) +0011.5%, 2015: (376w) -0004.8%
At +0% it will pass it in 358w, the week ending September 19th, 2014, at an age of 409w (7y44w).
Current age of PS2: 7y37w.

Last update: Week ending November 3, 2007

Soriku said:
jjseth said:

How many do you think it'll sell first? Do you believe it'll sell a million?

You're the one who says it will sell millions... Just tell me how many you think it will sell in 6 weeks since you are the optimistic one when it comes to that game. 

Get your Portable ID!