By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why are you a Nintendo Fanboy ?

I'am beacuse Nintendo makes so many good games!

Around the Network

Didn't Zelda come out in 1987...?

Because Nintendo has had the most impact on the gaming industry. They've invented so many things gamers use day-to-day, even if they are a PS3 or Xbox 360 fanboy. Alot of what gamers do today, was because of Nintendo yesterday.

Why must JRPG female leads suck so bad?

I was with Nintendo ever since I started playing on the NES and SNES, kept siding with Nintendo since.

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)

Nets535 said:
Because of the third party classics on each Nintendo system. Recently, I've been addicted to Carnival Games and Castlevania Judgement.

now this is a true nintendo fan, all of you learn something from him

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Around the Network

Years of Nintendo cartoons, Nintendo cereal, Nintendo consoles, Nintendo toys, Nintendo commercials, and Nintendo Power have brainwashed me. It's almost to the point where I Nintendo my Nintendo to the Nintendo every Nintendo.

NINTENDO!!!!!!!

Because Nintendo is always trying to craft new experiences at a high level of quality. Also, because Nintendo understands that entertainment media is about people, not about technology (except insofar as technology serves people... duh).

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Ocarina of Time

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

great first party games and they have b.. guts, they take lots of chances.

Because SEGA stopped making consoles and I don't want the industry to be controlled by Super Corporations.

Pixel Art can be fun.