By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why are you a Nintendo Fanboy ?

Because Nintendo games generally have the two things i value most: charm (hard to describe, their characters generally endear themselves in the way a good friend, family member, or pet might), and replayability

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

Does fanboy mean prefer Nintendo over other companies, or just that you like their games and consoles (even if you like others)? If it is the former, that is not me. If it is the later, in that I will also look to defend Nintendo, then it would be me.

In the case of myself, I think Nintendo changing the game is a good thing, and if Wii Fit causes America to combat its obesity problems, and Wii Music gets kids interest in Music, and My Spanish Tutor on the DS actually gets me to learn Spanish after my spending MONTHS with it, more power to Nintendo.

Besides this, I have to say I am happy the Virtual Console showed up. Now, Nintendo, when you going to give me Legendary Axe on it?

I'm not, I just happen to like the games they make.

R.O.B was my first friend, and even these days when I'm lonely, I still look at him and ask him questions about what to do with my life.

PC + Wii owners unite.  Our last-gen dying platforms have access to nearly every 90+ rated game this gen.  Building a PC that visually outperforms PS360 is cheap and easy.    Oct 7th 2010 predictions (made Dec 17th '08)
PC: 10^9
Wii: 10^8

Wouldn't say i am a fanboy but Nintendo grabbed me with Mario Kart 64 and have never let go since.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Around the Network

Shigsy. He's a genius.
Enough said.

Tempus fugit Nintendo manet.

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Member - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Regular - Pass 2k
Level 4 - Addicted - Pass 5k
Level 5 - Obsessed - Pass 10k
Level 6 - Old Guard - Pass 20k
Level 7 - Legend - Pass 50k
Level 8 - Demi-God - Pass 100k
Level 9 - God - Pass 250k
Level 10 - Zeus - Pass 500k

New Table:

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Rookie - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Padawan - Pass 10k
Level 4 - Sea Dog - Pass 25k
Level 5 - Captain - Pass 50k
Level 6 - Agent - Pass 100k
Level 7 - Elite - Pass 175k
Level 8 - Hero - Pass 250k
Level 9 - Legend - Pass 500k
Level 10 - Titan - Pass 1 Million

it's the only console maker left that's actually a video game company. they aren't a jack of all trades like other consoles.

all they do is make video games, and they have been doing a damn fine job at it for years!

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=47568

brawl friendcode - 3823-8201-9151

mario kart wii friendcode - 0387-9491-4552

PM me if you add me plz.

150vg$ bet(with haggy) mk wii 2009 worldwide sales > any 360/ps3 game released in 2009.

current mk wii worldwide sales (jan 9th): 553k

Mario Bros!!!!

frybread said:
R.O.B was my first friend, and even these days when I'm lonely, I still look at him and ask him questions about what to do with my life.

Does he tell you to get a job in a shipping company like UPS, by picking up and dropping items in front of you?

they are a video game company, not a video game branch of huge companies. plus I follow shiggy all the way, he IS Nintendo for me.