By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why are you a Nintendo Fanboy ?

oliist said:
Shigsy. He's a genius.
Enough said.

So, you ever see Shig rap?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mx6t_Llvqvw

Forget Busta, that is Shig!

By the way, someone else said Mario Bros.  I remember my brothers went from Super Mario Bros. to Mario Bros, and then I got complaints they couldn't jump on top of the turtles.

Around the Network

Donkey Kong got me hooked.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:
Donkey Kong got me hooked.

Do you mean the original arcade with Mario, where Mario didn't even have a name?  I remember playing Donkey Kong on my Atari 8bit computer.  It was pretty close to the arcade, complete with all the game levels.  I think the only difference was the bonus items were uncolored.

BoleroOfFire said:
Sylvain316 said:

Why are you a Nintendo FanboygirlHermaphrodite?

For me, Nintendo brings me back to some old memories. I remembered buying the first zelda back in 1986 when I was 12 years old... Nintendo is a huge family for me so that why i'm a fanboy

Because of Super Mario World.  I've been hooked ever since.  

Fixed for you

OT

Because.. it's Nintendo, you don't need another reason

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

I love many things that Ninty bought to a gamer like me.Nintendo console ,handheld ,their games and friendly mascot like Mario ,Link and Pikmin.

Hail to Nintendo! ( '_')/

Around the Network

I grew up with Nintendo.

girl...and yes!

Because Nintendo has mario! that and i grew up with it, when I first got into gaming, games were nintendo and that has proably just subconscious stuck with me.

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!

Because the first console I ever played was the NES and the first games I ever played where Super Mario Bros. 3 and Battletoads.

For the record I don't really consider myself a fanboy.

Pacman taught people to run around in dark rooms munching on pills while listening to repettive techno music and for that I somewhat idolise him.

nintendo always brings new experience and many games with excellent gameplay.thats a fact. simple one of the best companies around