By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why are you a Nintendo Fanboy ?

Xen said:
Didn't Zelda come out in 1987...?

Ehh Maybee... I was so young !!!

The Legend of Zelda, the first game of the series, was first released in Japan on February 21, 1986 on the Famicom Disk System. A cartridge version, using battery-backed memory, was released in the United States on August 22, 1987 and Europe in 1987.

You're right !:)

Around the Network

Better question:

Why arent you a nintendo fanboy?

SmokedHostage said:
Because SEGA stopped making consoles and I don't want the industry to be controlled by Super Corporations.

I feel the same way about this...I don't want the industry to be controlled by Super Corporations. Good point :)

cause all i care about is sales and nothing else

idk i kind of just went with nintendo

Cause they make the best games on the planet.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

Around the Network

dude... it's nintendo. You don't even need a reason. Best video game company ever.

Because Wii sells the most - I always play for the winning team.

;)

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

LoZ:OoT

Then more reasons but that was when I became a fan of Nintendo

"Like you know"

Hmm, because they release some good games. Still don't like most of their I.Ps/Characters like Link for example. It doesn't feel right playing Zelda now that I watched a heap of Drawn together with a gay Link lookalike on a "never-ending quest to save his girlfriend"

Tease.

Sylvain316 said:

Why are you a Nintendo Fanboygirl?

For me, Nintendo brings me back to some old memories. I remembered buying the first zelda back in 1986 when I was 12 years old... Nintendo is a huge family for me so that why i'm a fanboy

Because of Super Mario World.  I've been hooked ever since.  

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light