By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - NON Biased, NON Fanboy, PS360 Owners answer me this ..

360 fans seem to be the worst imo

Around the Network

The PS3 fanboys. The amount of threads they do to hype one game is incredible, and the patriotism is also at an incredibly high level!

Remember such words as "Killzone 2 Baby!!!" or "LBP will be huge!!!" and even "The cell isn't even used to its max yet!!!"

o_O

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

I think every group has its offenders.

In general, Xbox fanboys tend to attack the ps3 quite harshly, posting lots of news stories that make ps3 look like a sinking ship, which we all know it isn't.

But PS3 fans would overhype tetris as the most visually impressive game if it was a ps3 exclusive. like every exclusive is the greatest game up to that point. I have seen 100s of animated gif explosions for killzone 2 on this forum but have yet to read a good preview of the game that someone postd here.

I'm not touching wii fans with a 10 foot pole. tres tres will kill me if i say anything bad...

SHMUPGurus said:
The PS3 fanboys. The amount of threads they do to hype one game is incredible, and the patriotism is also at an incredibly high level!

Remember such words as "Killzone 2 Baby!!!" and "LBP will be huge!!!"

o_O

I always thought they say "Uncharted 2 Baby !!!".......

Squilliam said:
I only got an Xbox 360 because I was appalled at the conduct of certain PS3 fanboys...

I prefer to side with the lulz to be honest.

Lol, weirdest reason I've seen to get a console. Why not get a Wii?!

I think the fanboys change places for being the worst.. right now i'd say 360 fanboys, because everytime I log in theres five new "sony and the ps3 are doomed" threads.. But I'm sure they'll change it up in the near future.

Around the Network

360 fanboys are annoying. wii fanboys(and fangirls) are embarassing *I got bigger guns because of wii fit*

Barozi said:
SHMUPGurus said:

Remember such words as "Killzone 2 Baby!!!" and "LBP will be huge!!!"

o_O

I always thought they say "Uncharted 2 Baby !!!".......

Actually, I've lost track.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

360 fanboys are more guilty of attacking the opposing console, they seem the most aggressive and douche-bagginess. While PS3 fanboys are more guilty of constantly bragging about their console and it's future games.

I'd probably say 360 fanboys are the wost overall taking into account all of the "PS3 has no games, it'll be discontinued, it won't sell 6 million by the end of the year, blah blah, blah" crap from back in 2007. But here in 2009, they're both as bad as each other.

360 because they think they know everything about gaming

All fanboys are on equale grounds. Each system has all the differant kinds of fanboys, and I welcome all of them. I love fanboys, and I would be very sad to ever see any get booted from this site. Some of them can be outrageous, and just have nothing but hate for the compatition, and some have genuine arguments that I respect. I think that the biggest fanboys are some of the best people at finding news, and bringing a great diverse line-up of posts to this community.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL