By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - NON Biased, NON Fanboy, PS360 Owners answer me this ..

btw all fanboys are just as bad, it's just the current situation that makes one side currently worse than the other.

If the ps3-360 roles were reversed, I believe ps3 fanboys would be calling 360 a sinking ship as well.

"Kinect" Games I am really excited about (Click for videos)

Kinectimals        Dance Central      Kinect-Sports   Kinect-Adventures    Your Shape       Kinect-Forza

Owner of :   slim 1000 +  80GB DSlite

Around the Network
JGarret said:
What´s ironic is how the stupid PS3 and 360 fanboys have no idea how "the 360 needs the PS3 and vice versa"...maybe some of you know what I´m talking about.

Being multiplatform, makes most games profitable, if one would collapse, the other one would had hard time surviving, and wii would get most of the games.

Jeronimo66 said:
I like and own an xbox 360, and I also like the ps3 but dont care about any of the ps3 exclusives to make me buy the system, does that make me biased,

that answer is up to you,

BUT, consider this, and I don't think I have seen anybody post this before.

Just Imagine if you could play Halo 3, Gears of War, Gears of War 2, Grand theft Auto 4 (plus downloadable episodes), Resident Evil 5, Final Fantasy 13, Tekken 6 and Xbox Live on the Playstation 3.

Now Imagine you can play, Metal Gear Solid 4, Grand theft Auto 4, (no downloadable episodes), Resident Evil 5, Final Fantasy 13, Tekken 6 and Playstation Network on the Playstation 3.

This is for all the diehard sonyboys out there, I know you love the playstation and I know what its like to be a fan of a company, I am STILL a sega fan, but how can you knock someone for wanting and liking Xbox 360.

Diehard sonyboys think about those 2 choices, which would you choose?

Well yeah that's a no brainer since you gave the 360 three exclusives and the PS3 one.  Even up the lists a bit more and I'm fine with telling you that I prefer the games on the PS3, I enjoy MGS4, LBP, and Uncharted more than any of the times I have played Gears 1 or 2 or Halo 3.

Just WAIT For ________ .

I think that sums up my view on this debate.

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

shio said:
Xbox 360 fanboys, because they are more likely to say PC/X360 games are exclusives just to rub it in on other console owners.

"2009 Exclusive" FTW!!!!

Around the Network
The_vagabond7 said:

PS3 fanboys. They aren't used to losing and think it's a massive injustice that people aren't praising the PS3 up and down like the last two PS systems. 360 fanboys seem fewer and far between, and don't have much to go on about.

and as a note I have a wii/PS3/PC set up, and I'm willing to praise and bash all equally.

I'd pretty much agree with this. PS3 fanboys are quite numerous here as well, only compounding resentment toward them.

Skeeuk said:
xbox fanboys because they are a bunch of liars.

ever since ps3 launched all they have ever done is moan.

Since when were you unbiased? can you not read correctly these days?

kutasek said:
JGarret said:
What´s ironic is how the stupid PS3 and 360 fanboys have no idea how "the 360 needs the PS3 and vice versa"...maybe some of you know what I´m talking about.

Being multiplatform, makes most games profitable, if one would collapse, the other one would had hard time surviving, and wii would get most of the games.

If one had never existed then the other would simply have more marketshare .

Slimebeast said:
disolitude said:
But PS3 fans would overhype tetris as the most visually impressive game if it was a ps3 exclusive. like every exclusive is the greatest game up to that point.

Exactly.

And if games aren't exclusives anymore, they lose interest.

Games like RE5, GTA4, FF13 get no hype from Sony fanboys, or even Sony fans.

RE5 has been at top of my list for VGC most wanted since its inception.

I'd say a few ps3 fans are the most annoying (the ones who get banned all the time for trolling or those who feel the need to hype exclusive games into the stratosphere, though these people exist for each system), followed by anyone who wants to argue about what system kingdom hearts is going to, followed by a few elitist wii fanboys.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

360 fanboys are definitely more interested in bringing the war straight to the PS3.  They seem much more interested in attacking people who own or like the PS3.  It's a religious issue.

IRL, I have not had people criticize my console of choice until I got the PS3. I got to hear all of the FUD from all the MS fanboys. It seems that Halo and Gears are the only things that count as "Games" these days, so therefore the PS3 has none.

I don't know, but 95% of the "Wait until xxx to save the PS3" comments I hear from Wii60 fanboys.  Also, 95% of the Killzone 2 hype is anti-hype from 360 fanboys.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.