By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - NON Biased, NON Fanboy, PS360 Owners answer me this ..

i never seen a good Fanboy

This hand of mine is burning red. It's loud cry is telling me to grasp victory.....SEKIHA TENKYOKEN!!!

Around the Network
seece said:
lexmanka said:
Jeronimo66 said:
I like and own an xbox 360, and I also like the ps3 but dont care about any of the ps3 exclusives to make me buy the system, does that make me biased,

that answer is up to you,

BUT, consider this, and I don't think I have seen anybody post this before.

Just Imagine if you could play Halo 3, Gears of War, Gears of War 2, Grand theft Auto 4 (plus downloadable episodes), Resident Evil 5, Final Fantasy 13, Tekken 6 and Xbox Live on the Playstation 3.

Now Imagine you can play, Metal Gear Solid 4, Grand theft Auto 4, (no downloadable episodes), Resident Evil 5, Final Fantasy 13, Tekken 6 and Playstation Network on the Playstation 3.

This is for all the diehard sonyboys out there, I know you love the playstation and I know what its like to be a fan of a company, I am STILL a sega fan, but how can you knock someone for wanting and liking Xbox 360.

Diehard sonyboys think about those 2 choices, which would you choose?

Here it is!  A 360 fanboy, completely disregarding the thread topic, posts a perfect example of why 360 fanboys are so annoying and, in fact, worse than PS3 fanboys.

360 fanboys' (and some fans') major fault: Attack the PS3 and its owners constantly.  (In this particular example, its game library.)

PS3 fanboys' (and some fans') major fault: Overhype the PS3's exclusives.

Attacking a rival console and its owners is MUCH WORSE than overhyping your own console's games.

I'm trying not to give my opinion on the subject (though you can only guess what my answer would be) but if you think Sony fans don't attack Xbox fans well you havn't really been on this site long enough. You will soon here "What a crap fucking lineup, hahaha xbots lolz"

No its more likely to be 'PS3 has the best lineup ever for 08/09 -clearly a fact to them- (I don't think even the fanboy could muster up anything for 07), which is a clear case of superiority complex rather than a malicious attack.

In short:

PS3 Fanboy are more likely to be delusional and for lack of better word a complete 'snob' while the 360 Fanboy are more likely to be spiteful and vindictive.

well i gotta say there both bad, idk why people are so fanboyish these days the ps3 and 360 are awesome...

Any one that supports that defective pos is the worst.

Theirs is no excusing supporting crap hardware.

I'd say 360 Fanboys, because of their style of fanboyism.

PS3 fans seem more "internal" in that they pump up and hype every exclusive game that comes their way. If/when that Exclusive matches the hype, then things kick into overdrive. They seem to get their biggest jollies when "x" game gets well reviewed/previewed.

360 Fanboys seem to bash the opposing console more then PS3ers do and are more "external" in their fanboyism. It seems that 360 fanboys take pride in two things the most....1. When a PS3 exclusive "falls short" of hype 2. When the 360 gets a Franchise previously for the PS family only. (which becomes even funnier when it is a game/series they used to bash when it was PS only)

However, these attitudes are a creature of where each console sits in the race.

Around the Network

It depends which one of the consoles sells more. Last spring PS fanboys were a lot worse than xbox fanboys and nowadays it is vice versa.

I would say the Laptop at Starbucks fanboys. They piss me off so much... I mean, they go into starbucks, order a vente, and use the wireless internet for hours! And they think their cool while doing it! Total douches...

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Strategyking92 said:
I would say the Laptop at Starbucks fanboys. They piss me off so much... I mean, they go into starbucks, order a vente, and use the wireless internet for hours! And they think their cool while doing it! Total douches...

Could not agree more.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

It's funny you exclude wii fanboys like they are any better.

Each consoles have their own fanboys who act like they shareholders of the company. They take anything people say about their console way too seriously.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

Sony's