By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Proof that the Media is biased against the PS3!

Wii seems to get the most hate, yet we don't see many treads about it. Go to gametrailers and mention wii somewhere, and you gonna get blasted by haters. Don't be bunch crybabies, it's just a game.

Around the Network
forevercloud3000 said:
Don't take this the wrong way but....there is a reason that PS3/Sony fans are the loudest. We are the ones who actually know what we are talking about and doing with our money.

Sorry man but this is the funniest thing I've read in a long time.....lol

You wanna have your opinion, then you have to respect different opinions as well.

TacoBoy49 said:
Did sony become the new Sarah Palin?

More like Britney Spears.

forevercloud3000 said:
Don't take this the wrong way but....there is a reason that PS3/Sony fans are the loudest. We are the ones who actually know what we are talking about and doing with our money.

When I argue that most people who bought a 360 have spent way over the PS3's initial price tag, many have no comeback. Its true. 360's price points are a scam, majority 360 owners know this and have come to terms with it. They have the 360 for the game selection, understandable and a good claim to have.

Now I understand that some of us are EXTREMELY rabid and a bit fanatical about it. Out of control even. Yet most of that is due to the treatment of PS3 fans by media and 360 fans in the first year of it's release. PS3 fans are coming back armed and ready in every forum across the internet because they/we are tired of taking bias flack from everyone.

It's simply unbelievable, in a single day, we have one poster completely cherry picking financial data, another saying that the best, longest selling games are fads, and another that says he knows more than everyone else.

Is there a full moon or something tonight?

Around the Network

I dont deny my intensity for gaming and everything about it. I am an aspiring game creator and I believe if you want something to change you have to do something about it. That something for me at the moment is releasing my opinion over the internet as do many. It may not be powerful but still, my beliefs.

And like I said, "Dont take this the wrong way". I am not saying that all 360 owners are stupid or dumb for their purchase. I am saying that the initial defenses of 360 fanboys was that the PS3 "Costs way too much!!!!" or that "PS3 has no games!!!!" and both of these claims are false in their own right. The only reason to ever own a 360 is it's games, which I stated to be a very valid if not the most valid reason to own anything.

If you ever were one of those who says the PS3 is too expensive so thats why you got the 360(but you own the MS wifi router, rechargable battery packs, and pay for live) then yes, you don't know what you are doing with your money and someone should probably hold it for you.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Yea, it shouldn't, but false biased anti PS3 propoganda really drives me nuts. Theres the 'PS3 Song' on Youtube that is the worst. That video is filled with anti PS3 bullshit and has been watched by 4M people. It nearly put me off buying a PS3, its a Joke

And why are so many talking about the the media being biased agaist the Wii, gamecube, and nintendo? DUH! We all know this(well some of us do, others will refute this). Yet the Wii, gamcube, etc is not the topic of this thread. I am simply talking about the PS3 bias that many seem to like pretending does not exist.

And someone stated in an earlier post in this thread(don't remember who, sry) that Sony fans are the loudest because they don't know what it's like to be in last place seeing as SONY dominated from their first day of entry. I AGREE!

I have never experienced anything like this before this gen. How an actually good product can be reviled and tormented to the point of extinction.

I am sorry for not ever noticing what was being done to gamecube fans of old and beyond. It was not warranted when it was happening to them, it is not warranted now. Does that mean just sit back and watch? No!

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

SMcc1887 said:
Yea, it shouldn't, but false biased anti PS3 propoganda really drives me nuts. Theres the 'PS3 Song' on Youtube that is the worst. That video is filled with anti PS3 bullshit and has been watched by 4M people. It nearly put me off buying a PS3, its a Joke

you know there is another one called the "360 song" made by the same people thats full of 360 "facts" right.  They were made as a joke making fun of fanboys.

FishyJoe said:

It's simply unbelievable, in a single day, we have one poster completely cherry picking financial data, another saying that the best, longest selling games are fads, and another that says he knows more than everyone else.

Is there a full moon or something tonight?

Hmmm... seems like a normal Sunday here on VgChartz.... ;)

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)