By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - $0nY P/_4Y$T4T!0n 3 WILL surpass Wii and 360 by END of the 2009

The only question left is when the PS3 will hit 50% market share, '09 or '10??

To Each Man, Responsibility
Around the Network

This is hilarious. You guys can't pick THIS up as a joke? For god's sakes, I got it from the title!

Hopeless

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Sqrl said:
The only question left is when the PS3 will hit 50% market share, '09 or '10??

It will hit 50% marketshare next week and have 99% marketshare by the end of 2009 as all 360 owners convert their 360s to PS3s for Killzone 2 and all Wii owners convert their Wiis to PS3s for......... Heavy Rain?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:
This is hilarious. You guys can't pick THIS up as a joke? For god's sakes, I got it from the title!

Hopeless

The guy said he was dead serious somewhere in this thread.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Omg!!! Lmao!! Wow... But no really that's not gonna happen not all of it anyway.

Around the Network

Well all the stuff you said will increase sales, but to pass the wii by end of 2009?

i like ur optimism

Wow, ive seen some crazy predictions (rock on) but wow....

wow

I mean, wow

WOW!!!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Some of you guys need to chill. This isn't even about the sony playstation 3. Know that before you start spewing all that jazz

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

hmmmmmmm.......... I am from Earth.... Where are you from?