By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone 2 gets a 7.6

what a pathetic way to try and de-hype the game

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
blazinhead89 said:
There is NO Install in the game. I call BS

I thought that was wierd to.

I read most of the review and it sounds like he's just trying to give it a negative image....

EDIT: Just noticed it was a joke site when I tried to go to the "Main Page" to see other review links... turns out that IS the main page... and appearantly the only page...

4 ≈ One

What is this? That was bullshit, short, unreasonable and amateuristic. I think the story will actually be KZ2's weak point so I laughed when he wrote up (barely) on that.

WoW someone made a web site just to pissoff ps3 fan??? there is nothing else in this site just that review. LOL epic, this console war has gone to a new level. This and the low score to LBP at metacritics have been the lowest.

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection

Nice try....shame everyone can make websites.

Around the Network

how can someone say that It has the Best FPS story to date and still get mediocre overall?

Still waiting on a New Road Rash and Legend of Dragoon 2...

PS3 Trophies

low score = shit reviewer

Is that the case?

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

colonelstubbs said:
low score = shit reviewer

Is that the case?

Nah, but as others have pointed out, there are some serious reasons to question this reviewer. Start from his using IGN pics, move on to his making things up, continue to the bizzare nitpicking...I'd say those reasons (and more) add up.

this is obviously fake

Why are Sony fanboys overreacting so much to an obvious faker with an axe to grind?

Currently playing on PS3: God of War III

Currently playing on Xbox360: Final Fantasy XIII

Currently playing on NDS: Chrono Trigger