By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone 2 gets a 7.6

That's right. It's time for another major review. I've taken a bit of a break (skipping out on Gears of War 2, Fable 2 and Resistance 2) because of the mixed emotions concerning my last review of Grand Theft Auto 4. After updating that review with the second review build, fans were both delighted and disappointed to read about one of the most hyped games in history.

But now it's time to move on...Enter Killzone 2:

http://www.cgreviews.com/

Let me say I don't mean to be malicious with posting a poor review but I thought those looking forward to the game might get a laugh from this.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network

i like how he used photos from ign...

Is there an embargo on reviews for this game or not?

Funny theres no install, Yet review says their is

That reviewer is so pessimistic. What he give Haze? a 10?

Around the Network

wait somehow there is a specific site for only this review? thats weird? is it?

As a Beta player I would have even given it a 9-9.5 for its mutliplayer alone, the multiplayer alone is a first day purchase, the singleplayer is nothing but an great bonus, I will love this game with the love I gave COD4 :D

Currently playing: MAG, Heavy Rain, Infamous

Getting Plat trophies for: Heavy Rain, Infamous, RE5,  Burnout and GOW collection once I get it.

He already bitches about the game based on the menu? :p

And I thought everyone already knew that KZ2 went for realistic movement (well, at least, different), and he critiques that as being badly made (without taking into consideration that it's NOT meant to be a "run and gun"-game to begin with).

So, having to run to another cover because you're being flanked, and the enemy retreating to cover when you do so, is a BAD thing?

This is sounding like that "Championship manager is nothing like Fifa, therefore it sucks as a football game"-review >_>

Everything about that review and that site reeks of a desperate attempt to be controversial and get extra hits on his site. I mean, using IGN screen shots? Are we supposed to even take that seriously?

I find it hard to believe any press site being taken serious enough to get a review copy of a game when they use another sites screen shots and don't even remove the watermark lol.

its pretty obvious that this is not a serious reviewer, he would use his own photos if that was the case.

LoL,
Wat the fuk install?