By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone 2 gets a 7.6

EPIC FAIL!!!

another failed attempt to take down killzone2 they need to stop it....fast...really really fast it not funny anymore

fool has no credibility guys jut wait for gamespot and ign review then be judges oh btw im getting the game launch date

Currently waiting on : killzone 2 and everything else after it..day one purchase baby

Around the Network

Marked for inappropriate title

This will only take a moment of your time. *steals your watch*

lol that was funny.

What an AWESOME review!

Can't wait for their next one.

joke site..

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Around the Network

omg did you read what he said about the controls...
this is a fake review
he didnt play this game dont trust it

Currently waiting on : killzone 2 and everything else after it..day one purchase baby

7.6 isnt a bad score guys.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

wow what a rough review. I think part of the negative/average review was just the install. It would be tough to fairly review a game after waiting 25 minutes for an install.

So the controls and the movements seem to be the biggest negatives. I agree that the game has a great story though. Graphics look good too

I forgot to mention how I don't give a rats ass about this un-credible source. I don't even care about metacritic averages because they include un-credible sources like this. I really only take into consideration major ones like Gamespot and IGN.

I've already pre-ordered this game and paid it in full.

doesn't susprise me the same fanboys were ruining WKC stream.

I don't really feel like reading the whole thing since it's looking fake and just to mess with people.

Did he really say a 25 minute install? Damn, if the boxart that's circulating on the web is true, then that's the longest install of 50 megs... EVER

lol