By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone 2 gets a 7.6

I too wonder how one finds this bs... I can only find it if I google killzone 2 7.6 review, and even it finds forums linking to it, not the actual website...

Around the Network

Wow, we're still over a month away from release, and there's already a fake review site trying to sabotage Killzone?  Have any other games gotten the fake review site thing yet, or is this a new level of absurdity?

These console wars are ridiculous and people need to grow up and accept that to play every single awesome game, you have to get both systems.  The upside is that competition fuels innovation, Killzone being a good example, and personally I wouldn't have it any other way.

I remember the console wars from when I was ten.  Super Nintendo got all the awesome RPGs!  The console wars then were entirely a function of ten years olds knowing how hard it would be to convince their parents that they needed both systems.  The only difference today is that the ten year olds have been equipped with web access, keyboards, and blogs.

If the game gets a 1/10 im still getting it, regardless of reviews.
So this doesn't bother me.

A review full of nitpicking and lies yet the game still scores higher than the first Killzone's average! Killzone 2 not a flop confirmed! Woo!

Or whatever.

To lock, or not to lock? I think I'll lock. The thread title, if nothing else, is quite misleading.