By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sonic and the Black Knight New Screens and Trailer

The trailers actually look kinda decent. If I didn't know better, I'd almost be optimistic.

However, it's still Sonic. Nothing can be done about it.

Around the Network
Million said:
LordTheNightKnight said:
Million said:
LordTheNightKnight said:
Million said:
Sonic with a sword .... just wtf .

Downloading the demo of this isn't worth the bandwith.

Try checking your facts.

hypothetically speaking  , the game is still garbage imo.

You mean you think the game will be garbage. It's still not completed.

I  think the conccept is hence  the game is , to me anyway.

abusing the sonic franchise = fail , it's gone downhill since the DC.

Doesn't change the fact that this is a Nintendo discussion page, and you thought there would be a downloaded demo.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

It actually looks decent. I might rent it and decide.

Wow, it actualy looks good. Hope it won't be another dissappointment and have some kind of lame night-day-stages like Unleashed.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

So far, you can still run while attacking. If the mechanics are good, we'll see.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Around the Network

Nice, it looks like they kept all the fastness in this one. Hopefully they won't screw it up, again.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

^^ I agree, it seems the Sword instead of slow down goes like Yoda's way, i like that way cause the Werehog parts of Unleashed were the big bad parts of Sonic Unleashed.
For me: "Sonic's the name, speed it's the game"

WiiU/Wii/3DS/DS/Xbox360/PS3/PSP Owner 
3DS FC: 1032-1246-9162  (Nacho)
Nintendo Network ID: Zap786
If you add me, please let me know to add you back

Graphically, it looks downright amazing. There are moments when it comes close to the quality of Sonic Unleashed's graphics on the HD systems. Supposedly the control scheme from Secret Rings has been dumped--Black Knight Sonic is supposed to control like the high-speed stages in Unleashed.

I dare say, the sword fighting during running actually looks pretty cool.

It seems my prediction about Sonic's armor become true.And speed between running and fighting are improved from last Sonic games on Wii.

Now i'm interesting to play this game ,well done Sega. :)

I don't know the meaning of R.O.F.L.What does it mean?And million,are u a samurai champloo fan or a mugen fan?

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/7530/gohansupersaiyan239du.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://www.deviantart.com/download/109426596/Shippuden_Team_7_by_Tsubaki_chan.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://image.hotdog.hu/_data/members0/772/1047772/images/kepek_illusztraciok/Bleach%2520-%2520Ishida%2520Uryuu%25201.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

3DS: tolu619

Wii U: FoyehBoys

Vita, PS3 and PS4: FoyehBoys

XBoxOne: Tolu619

Switch: Tolu619

Kugali - We publish comics from all across Africa and the diaspora, and we also push the boundaries of Augmented Reality storytelling. Check us out!

My thread for teaching VGC some Nigerian slangs