By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sonic and the Black Knight New Screens and Trailer

I really don't have the money for all these games... *adds sonic to the list*

Edit: Also don't dis the music, it fits the game nicely

Around the Network

The first thought I had when I saw this was "The Secret Rings 2." That said, I hope this doesn't disappoint.

Pixel Art can be fun.

disolitude said:
Looks wicked.

I wish this was on ps360 tho. Running using the wii mote in sonic unleashed was not all that...

That cheezy music has to go tho.

the singers voice sounded just like the guy who sang the opening song in sonic adventure 2, which was also horibble.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

@ cougarman: I think you'll find the two guys that did the song do pretty much all sonic opening songs ;) look it up on Gametrailers

@ SmokedHostage: That would make sense as it is the spiritual follow up :P and I thought the same when i saw the first screens

It's amazing how pretty the graphics are. Might be the best looking Wii game yet.

As for the gameplay: meh.

Around the Network
Cougarman said:
disolitude said:
Looks wicked.

I wish this was on ps360 tho. Running using the wii mote in sonic unleashed was not all that...

the singers voice sounded just like the guy who sang the opening song in sonic adventure 2, which was also horibble.

The singers name is Johnny Gioeli. I dont know about you guys but his voices it pretty good. He's in been in 4 other bands Hardline, Accomplice, and Genius. The main band he is in in Axel Rudi Pell. If you dont care for 80's metal/powermetal then your not gonna like it.

About the game. It shows some poromise..yet another game to keep my eye on.

"Tell me why does it have to be so hard

to let go when it?s your final day

...When death is on it's way"

Despite the concept of Sonic in the middle ages with a sword being completely ridiculous, it actually looks neat and might be a lot of fun.

The only teeth strong enough to eat other teeth.

I don't mind the music and the game looks really cool.

As long as Sonic doesn't control like a drunken horse, it's looking worthwhile to me.

RaptorGTA said:
Cougarman said:
disolitude said:
Looks wicked.

The singers name is Johnny Gioeli. I dont know about you guys but his voices it pretty good. He's in been in 4 other bands Hardline, Accomplice, and Genius. The main band he is in in Axel Rudi Pell. If you dont care for 80's metal/powermetal then your not gonna like it.

About the game. It shows some poromise..yet another game to keep my eye on.

Heh...thanks for that lesson.

See I like 80s power metal...I love anything metal. But Sonic + 80s power metal dont mix in my opinion. Makes it feel...disposable. Sonic need uniqe compositions without vocals IMO.

this music is perfect for karate movies tho

The trailers looks great. I know I shouldn't get excited for this game, but the trailer really hooked me on this game.

"To love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for as long you shall be resurrected from death in the church"