By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sonic and the Black Knight New Screens and Trailer

First time I've ever been truly psyched for a Sonic title. Unleashed came close, but then I heard about the Werehog...

And the sword combat is just as I've said on here many times: That it complements the ridiculously fast gameplay.

I mean, look at him--he's flipping around and slashing that thing like he's Yoda!

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

This game looks AWESOME!!!!! =D

I can't wait!!!

1.) Crush 40 is MUCH better than Zebrahead and the guy who did "7 Rings in hand."

2.) I think it's the best looking 3D party game on Wii.

3.) As long as it has more free movement than Unleashed, I'd get it..

Pixel Art can be fun.

Darn this Wii browser of mine... I cant see the trailer, which is a bummer since some of you are getting pretty psyched about it. Curses!

Still, I want you guys to know that I'm with you in Sonic-hype spirit. I mean, the fact that I'm taking 5 minutes to actually type this shows that I do care! Can't wait, as it's my #1 most anticipated title so far this year!

Another new video from IGN

Golden Armored Sonic Form Confirmed.

"To love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for as long you shall be resurrected from death in the church"

Around the Network
RPG_Fanatic said:

Another new video from IGN

[insert IGN video here]

Golden Armored Sonic Form Confirmed.

So Sonic doesn't turn Super Sonic but into a Golden Armored... hedgehog?  Seems interesting enough.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Hope it turns out well, looks fun.

Sonic with a sword and some kind of Zelda princess? OK...

Is this Wii exclusive?

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

He's not slowing down while fighting is what I'm looking for!

Former something....

game is slowly looking like it will be a buy for me