By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Even *hit could become a president,then what's the big news??

Wow, respect! Insulting Americans AND explaining the console war! This is definitely one of the best newbie posts I've ever seen.

Congratulations! You'll get away with a warning, because that's the rules!

Around the Network
BengaBenga said:
Wow, respect! Insulting Americans AND explaining the console war! This is definitely one of the best newbie posts I've ever seen.

Is the warning up as soon as he calls one of us stupid after this post?

I bet it is!

Khuutra said:
BengaBenga said:

Is the warning up as soon as he calls one of us stupid after this post?

I bet it is!

Yes, according to the rules everyone deserves at least a warning before banning can take place. He received his warning, so if he crosses the line he'll be banned. 

Wow I'm impressed at how bad this thread is.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

New accounts don't get the same treatment as regular posters, so I deem this troll the weakest link. Goodbye!

Around the Network
x2009 said:
ahcheng said:
x2009 said:

Everything's getting more and more bitter for sure,since the day that shit became the president.

There will be more and more Sony haters.I know it's bad for Sony to say this,but PS3 owners:wake up you are among......

Stupid people chose stupid president,Stupid country made stupid rules,stupid consumers made stupid market.That is how Bush becomes the president.

If you don't care shit,even shit could be sold so well,EVEN shit could become a president as well.

And If the shit could become the president,then what's the big news,Sony's getting more and more haters?

The world will become much more bitter also,'cause it runs under a bitter rule now.

PS:USA's falling for sure.No doubt,'cause it runs under a rule---a Bitter rule---the rule that destroys everything good(only a few people get what they want,true evil way.),OBAMA can't change that rule alone---maybe he don't even wanna change it And already adapted it too.

Poor ps fanboy.

Come give your daddy a Kiss :)

Poor fool.

You know if  kiss could cure stupidity,then you will definitely get one,of course from your mom when she knows it,'cause she's been waiting for the Prescription for your stupidity for decades.

Now I know it. You're an alt.

You're Leo-J, aren't you?

CrazzyMan?

Rock_on?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Got to hand it to this guy, he really has a way with words. Still don't follow the logic. Is there any way that you could put your ideas into a flow chart that would make a little more sense. I think that you might be confusing current affairs with the "Turd Sandwich" episode of south park viewed on Majic Mushrooms.