By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Even *hit could become a president,then what's the big news??

Everything's getting more and more bitter for sure,since the day that shit became the president.

There will be more and more Sony haters.I know it's bad for Sony to say this,but PS3 owners:wake up you are among......

Stupid people chose stupid president,Stupid country made stupid rules,stupid consumers made stupid market.That is how Bush becomes the president.

If you don't care shit,even shit could be sold so well,EVEN shit could become a president as well.

And If the shit could become the president,then what's the big news,Sony's getting more and more haters?

The world will become much more bitter also,'cause it runs under a bitter rule now.

PS:USA's falling for sure.No doubt,'cause it runs under a rule---a Bitter rule---the rule that destroys everything good(only a few people get what they want,true evil way.),OBAMA can't change that rule alone---maybe he don't even wanna change it And already adapted it too.

Around the Network

At last! I've been waiting for the day when pro-Sonyism merged with anti-Americanism to create a majestic new breed of pathological stupidity.

What the heck?

Ar you insinuation people that buy a Wii or Xbox 360 are stupid?

Ehm...what? :/

Tempus fugit Nintendo manet.

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Member - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Regular - Pass 2k
Level 4 - Addicted - Pass 5k
Level 5 - Obsessed - Pass 10k
Level 6 - Old Guard - Pass 20k
Level 7 - Legend - Pass 50k
Level 8 - Demi-God - Pass 100k
Level 9 - God - Pass 250k
Level 10 - Zeus - Pass 500k

New Table:

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Rookie - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Padawan - Pass 10k
Level 4 - Sea Dog - Pass 25k
Level 5 - Captain - Pass 50k
Level 6 - Agent - Pass 100k
Level 7 - Elite - Pass 175k
Level 8 - Hero - Pass 250k
Level 9 - Legend - Pass 500k
Level 10 - Titan - Pass 1 Million

Wait, Obama becoming President is going to lead to more Sony haters?

That entire OP made absolutely no sense.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

I was just going to make a thread about this!

Kantor said:
Wait, Obama becoming President is going to lead to more Sony haters?

That entire OP made absolutely no sense.

Rebuilding your country is very tough job.So I don't believe he can success in doing so.That means a lot of "bitter mind".

Twisted minds never loves good things.

Bitter life makes bitter mind.

badgenome said:

At last! I've been waiting for the day when pro-Sonyism merged with anti-Americanism to create a majestic new breed of pathological stupidity.

More like anti-"stupid like you".

And I don't expect you could "get smart" soon.

x2009 said:
badgenome said:

More like anti-"stupid like you".

badgenome said:

Why are we still talking?? the thread should have ended here, filed under 'threads of awesome win