By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Even *hit could become a president,then what's the big news??

ahcheng said:
x2009 said:

Everything's getting more and more bitter for sure,since the day that shit became the president.

There will be more and more Sony haters.I know it's bad for Sony to say this,but PS3 owners:wake up you are among......

Stupid people chose stupid president,Stupid country made stupid rules,stupid consumers made stupid market.That is how Bush becomes the president.

If you don't care shit,even shit could be sold so well,EVEN shit could become a president as well.

And If the shit could become the president,then what's the big news,Sony's getting more and more haters?

The world will become much more bitter also,'cause it runs under a bitter rule now.

PS:USA's falling for sure.No doubt,'cause it runs under a rule---a Bitter rule---the rule that destroys everything good(only a few people get what they want,true evil way.),OBAMA can't change that rule alone---maybe he don't even wanna change it And already adapted it too.

Poor ps fanboy.

Come give your daddy a Kiss :)

Poor fool.

You know if  kiss could cure stupidity,then you will definitely get one,of course from your mom when she knows it,'cause she's been waiting for the Prescription for your stupidity for decades.

Around the Network
Thrillhouse said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKjxFJfcrcA

That's just perfect! :D

pathetic post,..

x2009 said:

Everything's getting more and more bitter for sure,since the day that shit became the president.

There will be more and more Sony haters.I know it's bad for Sony to say this,but PS3 owners:wake up you are among......

Stupid people chose stupid president,Stupid country made stupid rules,stupid consumers made stupid market.That is how Bush becomes the president.

If you don't care shit,even shit could be sold so well,EVEN shit could become a president as well.

And If the shit could become the president,then what's the big news,Sony's getting more and more haters?

The world will become much more bitter also,'cause it runs under a bitter rule now.

PS:USA's falling for sure.No doubt,'cause it runs under a rule---a Bitter rule---the rule that destroys everything good(only a few people get what they want,true evil way.),OBAMA can't change that rule alone---maybe he don't even wanna change it And already adapted it too.

I vote this perma-ban worthy.  Not only is this person living in a psycho state, but he is somehow trying to merge US politics with Sony and the console war?  I believe we only discuss console issues in the console forums, not politics, and not with unbased and purely ridiculous views like this guy.  I vote perma ban!  Everyone report this guy's thread!

So much stupid responses,explained why you chose Bush twice,well explained---stupidity.

Around the Network

What galls me is people who want America to be the model for everything -- then complain when things do not turn out the way they want it under such a system.

It is similar to those who espouse love of the free enterprise system, then complain when someone "builds a better mousetrap" and causes lower sales of their (favorite) product.

The people have spoken -- with their votes in the American presidential election and worldwide with their wallets in the console race. Many circumstances have led to this outcome. However, questioning the wisdom of the majority and the validity of the winner is only sure to cause division, ranker, and animosity. Of course to some, that is their objective. But if a person wants everyone to have what they want without choice or question -- they want a totalitarian society, even if they argue for a "free" one.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

x2009 said:
So much stupid responses,explained why you chose Bush twice,well explained---stupidity.

The only stupid and pointless responses I see are yours.  You are the type of person that gives consoles and America as a whole a bad rep.  How old are you?  Do you even live in the US?  Is English your native tongue because you have a hard time using correct grammar.....

Bush is the reason Sony's lost marketshare, ------> WORLDWIDE <------? That's brilliant! Thank God, that we had a genius like you, to point out the direct correlation. So then, Sony domination should begin next week, right? Never mind, that Bush's approval rating was in the toilet, before the PS3 and Wii even came out or that Obama, along with countless other democrats, owns a Wii.

I am curious why, you would think that the majority would be bitter, for being the majority and why they aren't getting what they want, when they're the ones deciding what they want. But then again, who am I, to judge the logic of an omnipotent being like, you. Obviously, you're using higher reasoning, because that certainly wasn't the words of a normal human mind, I read in the opening statement.

nightsurge said:
x2009 said:

I vote this perma-ban worthy.  Not only is this person living in a psycho state, but he is somehow trying to merge US politics with Sony and the console war?  I believe we only discuss console issues in the console forums, not politics, and not with unbased and purely ridiculous views like this guy.  I vote perma ban!  Everyone report this guy's thread!

I second this opinion.  Already reported.

wha?

"Kinect" Games I am really excited about (Click for videos)

Kinectimals        Dance Central      Kinect-Sports   Kinect-Adventures    Your Shape       Kinect-Forza

Owner of :   slim 1000 +  80GB DSlite