By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Even *hit could become a president,then what's the big news??

@ OP

Bitter much?

Around the Network

So, what yiour saying is, the Wii has a remote that replicates your movements?

Predictions For Last Full Week of Sales in 2010)

WII - 80.35 Million

360 - 43.88 Million

PS3 - 41.40 Million

More terrible predictions coming Jan. 2011!!!

i just feel lucky to be posting in this thread.

the OP's logic is something mere humans like us cant comprehend

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

Obama is gonna make everything okay, he is gonna bring real HD core gaming back.

Cryptofascist jerks, like Joe the Plumber and Sarah Palin.. with their antielitist beliefs are behind the increase in casual games. Gaming for the masses has been forced upon us by conservative populists.

Also: Neoconservatives.

Cougarman said:

Glad you can understand Bush's

Around the Network
x2009 said:

Everything's getting more and more bitter for sure,since the day that shit became the president.

There will be more and more Sony haters.I know it's bad for Sony to say this,but PS3 owners:wake up you are among......

Stupid people chose stupid president,Stupid country made stupid rules,stupid consumers made stupid market.That is how Bush becomes the president.

If you don't care shit,even shit could be sold so well,EVEN shit could become a president as well.

And If the shit could become the president,then what's the big news,Sony's getting more and more haters?

The world will become much more bitter also,'cause it runs under a bitter rule now.

PS:USA's falling for sure.No doubt,'cause it runs under a rule---a Bitter rule---the rule that destroys everything good(only a few people get what they want,true evil way.),OBAMA can't change that rule alone---maybe he don't even wanna change it And already adapted it too.

Poor ps fanboy.

Come give your daddy a Kiss :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKjxFJfcrcA

Predictions For Last Full Week of Sales in 2010)

WII - 80.35 Million

360 - 43.88 Million

PS3 - 41.40 Million

More terrible predictions coming Jan. 2011!!!

Obama has a Wii.

I voted for change.

x2009 said:
Cougarman said:

Glad you can understand Bush's

yeah, but that is not big deal, even 5 year old could understand bush's logic, but your logic is on another level

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

I don't like Bush either, but that's going too far!

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger