By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - POLL: The Playstation Icon Character?

Machina-AX said:
Munkeh111 said:
Machina-AX said:
Some say he's the random Gran Turismo driver. All we know is he's called the Stig...

And yes, I cringed as I wrote that. +1 to the people that get it though (Google search doesn't count).

If only.... Though the upside is that in the final Gran Turismo 5, there will be the Top Gear test track, as well as the reasonably priced car!!!! That is the main reason that I am going to buy that game

Yeah, I heard about that, should be great. I hope they match the times up so that it takes roughly the same amount of time in the game as it does on the real track.

Well there was the one episode where Clarkson set a time on GT and tried to match it in real life... GT won, but only just. I am sure we will be quicker on the game, but it should be roughly right

Around the Network

I can't speak for author of topic but he never mentioned it must be ps3 released game but rather playstation as whole PS1+PS2+PS3+PSP

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Sackboy, my brother told me to post this at gunpoint! (toy gun, lol)

too bad Sony is not planing to make Medievil for PS2 and PS3. Medievil was succes on PS1 and on PSP.

sackboy¡¡¡¡¡

Around the Network

Definately random Gran Turismo driver

Sackboy

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

updated :)

if Spyro or Crash were still Sony's IP i'd say one of the two

but since they sold them :(
i think Kratos

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

wait, Sackboy is the one from Little Big Planet!? well then, Sackboy!! : )

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^