By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony to Dominate 09? (Note if you dont like Sony Stay out!)

Necromancer win

But anyway, this one does have some relevance. Looks like you won OP.

Around the Network

What?? Sony did not dominate. They did better than last year, but that still doesn't mean domination. Sony fans are so deluded.

Some said by the end of 09 the gap would be less than 5M, but it's still more than 6M.
And multiplat games on 360 still outsell those on ps3 most of the time. That is not dominating. Sorry.

ShadowSoldier said:
So just to revisit this thread. Seems like I was right. PS3 dominated Software and Sales wise

You saying Sony dominated with the sale of software?  Care to show that?  Also care to show that it is now trouncing the Wii, or do you consider there to be only consoles on the market, and one of them is NOT the Wii?

PS3 dominates 360 in 2009 game line up and sales = MEH Wii still tops it

but

360 dominates ps3 2008 = REJOICE!!! 360 domination, PS3 is dead etc....10m GAP by end of 2009!!!

XxXProphecyXxX said:

but

360 dominates ps3 2008 = REJOICE!!! 360 domination, PS3 is dead etc....10m GAP by end of 2009!!!

Sad but true.

Around the Network
PullusPardus said:
XxXProphecyXxX said:

but

Sad but true.

LOL, yes so true!

Soriku said:
cliffhanger said:
What?? Sony did not dominate. They did better than last year, but that still doesn't mean domination. Sony fans are so deluded.

Some said by the end of 09 the gap would be less than 5M, but it's still more than 6M.
And multiplat games on 360 still outsell those on ps3 most of the time. That is not dominating. Sorry.

Sony dominated 09 [in comparison to Microsoft] :P

This is what I meant

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

richardhutnik said:
ShadowSoldier said:
So just to revisit this thread. Seems like I was right. PS3 dominated Software and Sales wise

You saying Sony dominated with the sale of software?  Care to show that?  Also care to show that it is now trouncing the Wii, or do you consider there to be only consoles on the market, and one of them is NOT the Wii?

Software means their Software line-up, Sales means Hardware Sales and while it didn't top the Wii (Which wasn't what this thread was about) it managed to sell more then the 360s Yearly sales which it has never done before

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

CGI-Quality said:
Icyedge said:
PullusPardus said:
XxXProphecyXxX said:

but

Sad but true.

LOL, yes so true!

Basically what it proves is, these things can become rather petty, on both sides. It's a wonder why some Wii fans consider the "HD Crowd" the laughing stock of the industry. It's all quite sad IMO.

All gamers became pathetic not just the HD crowd....... i just got tired of it.

the Wii guys became "M" rated obsessed for some reason and will list a long list of why Wii is not a children's console, and as why sales = quality and how the HD games suck because they aren't selling

and the HD crowd.. well , they're argument make me facepalm always. its too childish all of it.

heck i don't know why i even bother pointing them out. i've had it.

CGI-Quality said:
PullusPardus said:
CGI-Quality said:
Icyedge said:
PullusPardus said:
XxXProphecyXxX said:

but

Sad but true.

LOL, yes so true!

Basically what it proves is, these things can become rather petty, on both sides. It's a wonder why some Wii fans consider the "HD Crowd" the laughing stock of the industry. It's all quite sad IMO.

All gamers became pathetic not just the HD crowd....... i just got tired of it.

the Wii guys became "M" rated obsessed for some reason and will list a long list of why Wii is not a children's console, and as why sales = quality and how the HD games suck because they aren't selling

and the HD crowd.. well , they're argument make me facepalm always. its too childish all of it.

heck i don't know why i even bother pointing them out. i've had it.

lol.....relax man, don't let it overcome you. I agree that's it's not just one crowd or another, I was just giving an example of just how bad it gets.

nah, its just how i can't when im sleepy. i get all moody.