By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New Forum! All online gaming threads in one place!

Hi all,

As you can see we have a new Forum! A lot of the other forums were cluttered with stickies about online gaming leagues and the Gamerscore/Trophy stuff.

To give these threads the respect they deserve everything that has to do with the VGChartz community and online gaming can now be posted in this thread.

Since these threads are run by members that have put a lot of time and efforts in these threads and organisation it is NOT ALLOWED to simply put a thread in this forum though, simply to assure their hard work stays visible. Please PM me, naznatips or DKII before making a thread here. To be clear, this forum is not meant to look for online friends, but for things like the Warhawk League, Mario Kart Timetrial times, Gamerscore League etc.

Around the Network

Cool!

Great! They were kind of cluttering up the front page.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Very nice!

I'm happy to see VGChartz continuing to improve this site, whether it's things like reviews or another forum section like this.

Keep it up guys, and as we head into this new year, I know that those in charge will continue to make VGC a better place.

Sweet!
Great thing to have them all in one place

Around the Network

I'd say the Animal Crossing: City Folk friend code thread should be on there (if it's there, I didn't notice it). It doesn't have a score or anything, but it's definitely a place where we meet to talk about trades and upcoming events. Probably not something non-AC players need to see on the front page all the time.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

cool man

TKS: Please post a link here and it will be done

Good idea, maybe now they don't need the stickies any more

Sweet. AC:CF thread: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=49235&page=5