By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Some site announcements!

Still hoping we can use some early US numbers this Afternoon :)

Vote for Ron Paul 2008

Only Anti-War and Anti-Taxes Republican

Freedom is a message everyone can embrace!

Around the Network

ioi on my profile the background is cut up my the about me,recent threads and comments sections i tried the image before and then edited the about me section changed the background and it cut it up and the image does fit because its the same size as a previous background.How is it fixed and what have i done to cause it?

End of 2014 Hardware Predictions (03/03/14)

PlayStation 4: 12-15million

Xbox One: 7-10 million

Wii U: 8-9 million (Changed 01/04/2014 from 7-9 --> 8-9 million)

ioi For president!!!

I will put a link of this site at my signature in some EU forums keep up the good work.

ioi, I'm always getting a database timeout whenever I try to do WW sales chart incorporating the PS2 data. At first, I figured it was because of the massive number of people hitting the DB when you first announced it. But I have tried many times since then, and I have NEVER gotten a chart showing the PS2 sales since before you added the totals. Is there anything you can do before the MME (massive media event)?

oh doesn't that figure, it worked that time !!

Around the Network

Cool , this site is growing pretty well :)

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

can we help in any way ??

Heeeeyyyy!!!! <Snap>

What about:

"Vgchartz.com, the most comprehensive Videogame charts in the world proudly (? Should we be proud or does that look fanboyish?) announces, according to our data Nintendo Wii finally passed Xbox 360 sales *.

Two years ago, when Nintendo talked about a "Revolution" in gaming for the first time, nobody thought it would come true. But the week ending .... (insert week here) Nintendo Wii, currently standing at .... (insert numbers here) million consoles sold, passed XBox 360 lifetime sales of .... (insert numbers here) million units making Nintendo the new market leader in home videogame console business.

According to our data the console outsold Microsofts Xbox 360 by a margin of .... (insert margin here) on average each week, selling even faster than the most successful console ever created, the Playstation 2.

This is the first time a company is market leader in the home console and in the handheld market since 1994 when Nintendos Super NES dominated the charts.

Vgchartz.com is proud to be the first source to announce this major sales cross over, as NPD and media create data will be available....(insert date here).

* unlike other sales sites, vgchartz always tracks consoles sold to consumers and not sold to stores. While Microsofts Xbox 360 shipments may be higher than the shipments of Nintendos Wii more Wii consoles made it from retailer to consumers than Xbox 360´s.
"

Something like that, but it is damn hard(!) to look objective (and unbiased) in such a statement as you have to give your congratulations to Nintendo...

Thanks ioi thats good good good.

Good job on the site by the way.Keep it up.

End of 2014 Hardware Predictions (03/03/14)

PlayStation 4: 12-15million

Xbox One: 7-10 million

Wii U: 8-9 million (Changed 01/04/2014 from 7-9 --> 8-9 million)

You rock!!

True fighters don't wear socks.