By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Some site announcements!

Happy to help the sites by adding box art, release dates, and all other kinds of goodies to over 50 games!

But I'm just bragging :)

Love the new profile look, the forums definitely look improved.

Around the Network

Great stuff, ioi. Keep on keeping on!

Congrats ioi on making the site a great place. I'm sure the community will support VgChartz more and more as days go by.

Consoles I Own: NES, SNES, N64, GC, GBA, DS, X360, Wii

Speaking of which...

Why is Halo in the Top 10 highest ranked games and Half Life 2 the second highest?

VGChartz is COOL!!!! m/
ioi its good to know you put all this effort into this site and seeing it grow into a big huge site it is now, is a amazing achievement and congrats to you for that. I will also like to tell you to keep doing what you do best and thats collecting the data from those sources man!! KEEP IT UP!!...just one curious question. Just when is the American data for the PS2, Xbox, GC is up?

Around the Network

I've just recently started as a member but I've been visiting this site daily for months now, It's nice to see a site like this where the admin is so involved in the forums (taking ideas, suggestions, ect. ) keep up the great job!!

Great work ioi :)

My only request is for more sales data (initial US sales?), and to further spread out incoming sales reports across the week.

The game db must be booming - I think I have "ok'd" about 10 games over the last 3 days alone.

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

ioi said:
American data will be up about this time tomorrow as always

NONONONO!!! I meant as for as weekly data for history keeping. Right now we are only able to go back to November 6,2004..When can we get the data for the history past that like games for the PS2, Gamecube and Xbox, cause its empty right now when I go back that far. Its only PSP, DS, and a little PS2 games and no Gamecube and Xbox.

Link:http://www.vgchartz.com/aweekly.php?date=38298

ministewy said:
I've just recently started as a member but I've been visiting this site daily for months now, It's nice to see a site like this where the admin is so involved in the forums (taking ideas, suggestions, ect. ) keep up the great job!!

This is a nice site ministewy and your going to have so much fun here. Welcome to VGChartz!!

ioi said:
I'm afraid the historical NA stuff will be a gradual thing - will likely be a number of months before you can go back and see large amounts of data - please be patient though it is coming.

Just had a play with the Gears of War page and it's amazing how much you can jazz them up to look quite artistic http://www.vgchartz.com/games/game.php?id=843

I am ioi just really want to look at that data seriously I can wait though!!!! and that Gears of War background is amazing. Also has your brother posted any new videos or movies of his projects lately???