By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Some site announcements!

ioi said:
Yes, my brothers stuff is all up on his website now - http://www.lazygun.co.uk

WOW thanks, cause I was think about it just now. I was like "i remember ioi's brother made some movies and I remember the last one with the guy when he didn't leave the room" that one was crazy. I liked that one, do you have the link to that video? I'm watching the one on his site now, but it said the site is under construction but it has one video of a guy eating a sandwich and drinking milk...lol

Around the Network

Cool beans, ioi. I'm stoked that vgchartz is doing so well. Who woulda thunk that NEO GAF sales martyr could have made such a comeback.

It stinks that I'm unable to help the site in a more hands-on manner, so I do my part by preaching the vgchartz gospel to the naysayers on other forums.

Keep up the good work, vgchartz team.

"I feel like I could take on the whole Empire myself."

ioi, like the second ranking (last 10 games) in the prediction league. Also the advertisement is separated now ;) Good job :)

Don't like the Gear of War page. Don't think the coloring of the site should change for each game. Just use the normal site colors :). What I'm missing is links. No links to the official website. And for your benifit, why not do an "Buy now on amazon" link? Works for a lot of sites.

How do I get my pictures normal in about me area in my profile instead of cut into half?

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Well done. The hard work is paying off now. Keep it up. We love our stats :D

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

Around the Network

Great job, Ioi! Keep up the good work!

What we really need is a press release to accompany the sales cross-over.

Every Site should know it the second it happens, every site could quote vgchartz, the forum users could spread the word in multiple forums and multiple languages.

Something like "Wii are market leader (official vgchartz press release)" - then we translate it into tons of languages and post it everywhere, even to the official nintendo sites - if Nintendo takes notice of us (and they will because this is a positive message for Nintendo) this would make the site even bigger.

Please, Ioi, that would be great!

awesome job ioi, you really have achieved such a big thing in such a small amount of time, no one else could do it =)

keep it up :D

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

How about my suggestion for a standard scoring style for reviews of games?

Awesome, I know as a fact I'm responsible for at least 20 user accounts, I doubt most of them still post however, whoopee!

I checked out the user profiles, they look great, I love them, I try to tell all my game enthusiast friends to come onto this site, and stress that it can be like a "Gamers Myspace" That's a selling point I think.

I re-direct all of my real life/online/work friends to this site, I try to stress that it's a nice community, anyways, yes like you said, when Wii pass's 360 all hell will break lose, I was thinking this recently,

Oh and one more thing, it's really nice for a site owner to come on and thank everyone, from my exp. you're the first person I've seen do that, and that's a comforting thing to know that the place a lot of us spend our time on is run by a decent person.

Why wouldn't he thank us? We help him make a living.