By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Xbox360 VS Playstation3 conclusion.

This is so sad...

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

What is he trying to say? That 360 is ghetto?

Yay, another un-needed HW comparison thread!! Just what we need on New Year's Day!

4 ≈ One

kowenicki said:
Just an other thread confirming sony fanboys are the most idiotic. Sony fans do not take offense.. this is aimed at Sony Fanboys.

He is more likely a Wii fanboy

blahblah2 said:

1,Xbox360: Cheap,Indeed.Quality,Far from it.Most of the owners:western low lifes(No one said this: once low life eternal low life.Everything could change to a better way or worse,so don't angry.)---the only thing that most of them persuit is a cheap thing---Making their life quality even more lower.

Low lifes are always pissed off by Good things and unfair 'cause they think their life's unfair.

2,Ps3:Cheap,no way(Sad too much good hardwares).Quality,indeed.Most of the owners:Western middle classes or rich guys.Too sad the middle class is fading away.

3,Wii:not even a next gen.It's a hitchhiker.Combined their wii concept with next gen console PS3/Xbox360.And how the f*** could I play it right to make me feel like playing a Ps3.-----'if you play it right' PURE EVIL-----

Still:main reasons---Cheap and the WII remote control.

4,NDSI:a good one,but not as good as Sony's psp 3000(too sad so much kids out there)

5,The next gen console result reflects something about western consumer spending power nowadays.

lol, Damn all these normy's are starting to buy the PS3 I'm not considered rich and popular anymore!:(

Around the Network
blahblah2 said:

1,Xbox360: Cheap,Indeed.Quality,Far from it.Most of the owners:western low lifes(No one said this: once low life eternal low life.Everything could change to a better way or worse,so don't angry.)---the only thing that most of them persuit is a cheap thing---Making their life quality even more lower.

Low lifes are always pissed off by Good things and unfair 'cause they think their life's unfair.

2,Ps3:Cheap,no way(Sad too much good hardwares).Quality,indeed.Most of the owners:Western middle classes or rich guys.Too sad the middle class is fading away.

3,Wii:not even a next gen.It's a hitchhiker.Combined their wii concept with next gen console PS3/Xbox360.And how the f*** could I play it right to make me feel like playing a Ps3.-----'if you play it right' PURE EVIL-----

4,NDSI:a good one,but not as good as Sony's psp 3000(too sad so much kids out there)

5,The next gen console result reflects something about western consumer spending power nowadays.

While ignoring your flawed logic, even when the Japanese had high consumption rates it was not nearly as high as the west.

I'm assuming the PS3 will join the low-life class after the rumored 100$ price drop.

Currently playing on PS3: God of War III

Currently playing on Xbox360: Final Fantasy XIII

Currently playing on NDS: Chrono Trigger

Gilgamesh said:
blahblah2 said:

lol, Damn all these normy's are starting to buy the PS3 I'm not considered rich and popular anymore!:(

I remember when the original Xbox was the quality rich peoples console. Oh well. I found the PS2 to be quality because of the games. I guess I value the systems that have more games.

nice cheap-shots troll...

just cause the guy made a not so popular mean thread doesnt give everyone the right to ignore the rules too and insult him.