By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Xbox360 VS Playstation3 conclusion.

I didn't know 100 quid means so much lol

poor life to rich life, the difference is just 100 quid lmfao

:)

Around the Network

and ... x360 could even cost u more If u want online play :)

blahblah2 said:

1,Xbox360: Cheap,Indeed.Quality,Far from it.Most of the owners:western low lifes(No one said this: once low life eternal low life.Everything could change to a better way or worse,so don't angry.)---the only thing that most of them persuit is a cheap thing---Making their life quality even more lower.

Low lifes are always pissed off by Good things and unfair 'cause they think their life's unfair.

2,Ps3:Cheap,no way(Sad too much good hardwares).Quality,indeed.Most of the owners:Western middle classes or rich guys.Too sad the middle class is fading away.

3,Wii:not even a next gen.It's a hitchhiker.Combined their wii concept with next gen console PS3/Xbox360.And how the f*** could I play it right to make me feel like playing a Ps3.-----'if you play it right' PURE EVIL-----

Still:main reasons---Cheap and the WII remote control.

4,NDSI:a good one,but not as good as Sony's psp 3000(too sad so much kids out there)

5,The next gen console result reflects something about western consumer spending power nowadays.

No hablo Retardo?

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."

Quote by- The Imortal John Wayne, the original BADASS!

blahblah2 said:

1,Xbox360: Cheap,Indeed.Quality,Far from it.Most of the owners:western low lifes(No one said this: once low life eternal low life.Everything could change to a better way or worse,so don't angry.)---the only thing that most of them persuit is a cheap thing---Making their life quality even more lower.

Low lifes are always pissed off by Good things and unfair 'cause they think their life's unfair.

2,Ps3:Cheap,no way(Sad too much good hardwares).Quality,indeed.Most of the owners:Western middle classes or rich guys.Too sad the middle class is fading away.

3,Wii:not even a next gen.It's a hitchhiker.Combined their wii concept with next gen console PS3/Xbox360.And how the f*** could I play it right to make me feel like playing a Ps3.-----'if you play it right' PURE EVIL-----

Still:main reasons---Cheap and the WII remote control.

4,NDSI:a good one,but not as good as Sony's psp 3000(too sad so much kids out there)

5,The next gen console result reflects something about western consumer spending power nowadays.

Thankfully, Junior High starts up back in a few days so we can be rid of your stupidity.

Wow,so much fanboys,grow up!!!

Pissed off ???Tell me which part made that happen.

I'm a little curious,If you could bear President Bush---the one that made you poor--- for 8 years,then what else couldn't you bear???All of a sudden some facts about yourself???HA.

Around the Network
Max King of the Wild said:

just cause the guy made a not so popular mean thread doesnt give everyone the right to ignore the rules too and insult him.

lol....if he made cheap-shots at the ps3 and called them "facts", the sony boys would do the same...

lol, angry little ps fanboy.

Oh, and this is a dupe account:

http://vgchartz.com/profiles/index.php?name=blahblah&gender=&keyword=&country=&type=&order=Last+logged+in

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Sorry for the late response folks, but your friendly neighborhood MontanaHatchet is here. Thanks for your reports, and thanks Strategyking for letting me know the other accounts.