By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - GUNDAM ---120k sold on 1st day + 30k ps3

good news finally for the ps3. Gundam 1st day sales stand at 120k........and around 30k hardware was sold along with it * PS3: "Gundam hit and miss" * PS3: "Gundam hit and miss with PLAYSTATION 3 (60GB)" Attention was attracted as the killer title of PS3 "Gundam hit and miss" was sold finally. Number of first shipments (17? 18 ten thousand) approximately 7 tenths The way of the favorableness which clears at first day, as the number of first day of the software for PS3 sales "バーチャファイタ- approximately 3 ten thousand of 5" Nearly 4 times it has started hitting the preponderant number which is exceeded. Seeing by comparison with all software which is sold with PS3 even when, "Ridge racer 7" (approximately 13 ten thousand), "Gundam" (approximately 12 ten thousand) it comes after We have attached to 3rd rank, at the first number of week sales the sale record for PS3 The possibility of renewing is high. In regrettable thing, the traction effect of the substance unexpected is low, It seems that the software bundled edition which コーエー is prepared the movement is not good excessively. How seeing, expensive substance bundled edition If it is "the blue dragon pack" common service price of Xbox360 Perhaps, it moved more but... Specification of bundled edition and leaving circulation to コーエー probably are the failure. The new user is taken here and it is wasted to drop.

Around the Network

washimul said: good news finally for the ps3. Gundam 1st day sales stand at 120k........and around 30k hardware was sold along with it * PS3: "Gundam hit and miss" * PS3: "Gundam hit and miss with PLAYSTATION 3 (60GB)" Attention was attracted as the killer title of PS3 "Gundam hit and miss" was sold finally. Number of first shipments (17? 18 ten thousand) approximately 7 tenths The way of the favorableness which clears at first day, as the number of first day of the software for PS3 sales "バーチャファイタ- approximately 3 ten thousand of 5" Nearly 4 times it has started hitting the preponderant number which is exceeded. Seeing by comparison with all software which is sold with PS3 even when, "Ridge racer 7" (approximately 13 ten thousand), "Gundam" (approximately 12 ten thousand) it comes after We have attached to 3rd rank, at the first number of week sales the sale record for PS3 The possibility of renewing is high. In regrettable thing, the traction effect of the substance unexpected is low, It seems that the software bundled edition which コーエー is prepared the movement is not good excessively. How seeing, expensive substance bundled edition If it is "the blue dragon pack" common service price of Xbox360 Perhaps, it moved more but... Specification of bundled edition and leaving circulation to コーエー probably are the failure. The new user is taken here and it is wasted to drop.
I'm not too sure if I would consider this "good news" ... The PS3 will not outsell the Wii this week and will probably return to its standard 20,000-30,000 units per week for the rest of march being that you said:
washimul said: i am expecting atleast 500k on the first day of sales. Clearly ps3 domination starts March 1st, 2007
I thought you'd be disapointed with the performance

So the corpse twitched? Big deal. (I keed, I keed.)

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. -Mark Twain

2004 Lincoln LSV8 - ~$15,000

K&N Cold Air Intake - $300

Handheld ECU Reprogrammer - $400

The look on a ricer's face when they get their ass beat off the line by a Lincoln - Priceless

Excellent news

HappySqurriel said: washimul said: good news finally for the ps3. Gundam 1st day sales stand at 120k........and around 30k hardware was sold along with it * PS3: "Gundam hit and miss" * PS3: "Gundam hit and miss with PLAYSTATION 3 (60GB)" Attention was attracted as the killer title of PS3 "Gundam hit and miss" was sold finally. Number of first shipments (17? 18 ten thousand) approximately 7 tenths The way of the favorableness which clears at first day, as the number of first day of the software for PS3 sales "バーチャファイタ- approximately 3 ten thousand of 5" Nearly 4 times it has started hitting the preponderant number which is exceeded. Seeing by comparison with all software which is sold with PS3 even when, "Ridge racer 7" (approximately 13 ten thousand), "Gundam" (approximately 12 ten thousand) it comes after We have attached to 3rd rank, at the first number of week sales the sale record for PS3 The possibility of renewing is high. In regrettable thing, the traction effect of the substance unexpected is low, It seems that the software bundled edition which コーエー is prepared the movement is not good excessively. How seeing, expensive substance bundled edition If it is "the blue dragon pack" common service price of Xbox360 Perhaps, it moved more but... Specification of bundled edition and leaving circulation to コーエー probably are the failure. The new user is taken here and it is wasted to drop. I'm not too sure if I would consider this "good news" ... The PS3 will not outsell the Wii this week and will probably return to its standard 20,000-30,000 units per week for the rest of march being that you said: washimul said: i am expecting atleast 500k on the first day of sales. Clearly ps3 domination starts March 1st, 2007 I thought you'd be disapointed with the performance
x360 wd now plummet to 1k .......lol....that trash can the ps3 would not dwindlw to 20k rather...........it is just the MS trash box which would dwindle. bear in mind this is just the 1st day sales...............watch out for the full weeeek.

Around the Network

washimul said: x360 wd now plummet to 1k .......lol....that trash can the ps3 would not dwindlw to 20k rather...........it is just the MS trash box which would dwindle. bear in mind this is just the 1st day sales...............watch out for the full weeeek.
http://www.amazon.com/English-Grammar-Dummies-Geraldine-Woods/dp/0764553224/ref=pd_bbs_sr_3/002-5265194-3872813?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1172873632&sr=8-3 I really don't have a clue as to what you're saying. I'm willing to forgive poor english if the meaning is clear but you write worse than a grade 6 student.

HappySqurriel said: washimul said: x360 wd now plummet to 1k .......lol....that trash can the ps3 would not dwindlw to 20k rather...........it is just the MS trash box which would dwindle. bear in mind this is just the 1st day sales...............watch out for the full weeeek. http://www.amazon.com/English-Grammar-Dummies-Geraldine-Woods/dp/0764553224/ref=pd_bbs_sr_3/002-5265194-3872813?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1172873632&sr=8-3 I really don't have a clue as to what you're saying. I'm willing to forgive poor english if the meaning is clear but you write worse than a grade 6 student.
o realy me writ worce ta a gad 6 studeant

So is that 30k total PS3 sold that day, or 30k PS3s sold through the Gundam bundle? I'm not going to deny that that's pretty impressive, but it's nothing phenominal. The PS3 may sell 60k during the week if it's lucky. Still no match for the Wii, but if they've got some more killer apps on the way, they may stand a chance.

I doubt he's American. If he is...........God help us. Either way, it's good for the PS3 that a game actually moved some hardware. What I don't get is your constant anti-360 stuff. It's JAPAN. Land of the anti-360 fanboys. The 360 isn't popular there, so what? You don't see 360-bots like myself constantly posting about how the 360 has slaughtered the PS3 month in and month out since launch (sales of 3 360s to 1 PS3), but I won't because I don't want to dis-service the PS3. It's odd your bashing a dead 360, when its clear the PS3 is nearly dead considering it HAD a 60% marketshare last gen, and now only has 30% of this gen. The 360 has GAINED marketshare (albeit not much), the Wii has GAINED marketshare this generation. And the PS3 has plummeted. Even if it sold 100k units this week and kept selling 100k units, it'd take more than a year to meet with the Wii - if not more. That my friends, is a J-Sony fanboys worst nightmare. It's great that Gundam Mosou sold around 150k-170k s/w units this week and boosted the system 100% in sales. However, Gundam Mosou is the only title to help the PS3 for quite some time. Unless it keeps bringing in sales of 30k-40k each week until Christmas, I don't see how the PS3 will suddenly ressurect itself from the rut that it is in Japan.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

I think the "English" must be from an automated translation program.

the Wii is an epidemic.