By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What's the scoop on Lair?

Rath said:
If Sporticus starts trolling like Gball Im sure the mods will ban him, until then just leave it.

You are right. I'm not the one to warn him... also I don't care if he (Gball) is present as long as he doesn't cross the line too... 

Around the Network
kber81 said:
Sporticus said:

Yes, me and half the forum are Gbalzack apparently. I guess anyone whose registered within the last two months is automatically held in suspision of being one of the Troll King's secret handles.

Hahah... yes, we should replace word troll with Gball... your post speaks for yourself. You can change your nick but sooner rather than later you'll start your job again. I'm not the only one who thinks you are Gball... think for a while about it - even if you aren't G... you act like him... also you will finish like him.  

If I'm not mistaken Gbalzack ruthlessly attacked anything Sony or MS and made a nuissance of himself throughout the board. I'm not exactly sure how anything I've done is in any way similar to that, I think I've been a pretty fair contributor to the forum. But I suppose my not being a 100% Sony devotee is all the similarity needed for your judgment.

I honeslty wonder if you even really believe I'm in anyway Gbalzack or perhaps you're just hoping the stigma gets someone who has dissagreed with you banned. Perhaps we'll see more people using the accusation of "Gbalzack" in hopes of thinning out the newcommer Nintendo/MS ranks here on the forum.

“The Hardcore of the Peach is its pits. Try to get the whole fruit!”

- John Lucas

“Every industry is filled with the grave stones of companies who kept doing the same thing.”

- Reggie Fils-Aime

“You don’t play Graphics, you look at them.”

- Unknown

“Casual Gaming = Anything that’s not an FPS”

- Sony Fandom

Sporticus said:

I honeslty wonder if you even really believe I'm in anyway Gbalzack, perhaps you're just hoping the stigma gets someone who has dissagreed with you banned.

Yes. I do. Your thread about female Master Chief suits perfectely to him. Anyway we should quit this discussion it leads nowhere. Behave and everything will be alright

kber81 said:
Sporticus said:

I honeslty wonder if you even really believe I'm in anyway Gbalzack, perhaps you're just hoping the stigma gets someone who has dissagreed with you banned.

Yes. I do. Your thread about female Master Chief suits perfectely to him. Anyway we should quit this discussion it leads nowhere. Behave and everything will be alright

But you were the one who started this with no more sign of it leading anywhere then, than it does now. All you wanted to do was get some mud slinging in and now you've got your jollies are trying to duck out on the high ground. This is a clear cut case of a personal attack and hit and run trolling and you're being reported for it, not that I expect much to be done about it.

- John Lucas

“Every industry is filled with the grave stones of companies who kept doing the same thing.”

- Reggie Fils-Aime

- Unknown

- Sony Fandom

Sporticus said:

This is hit and run trolling and you're being reported for it, not that I expect much to be done about it.

C'mon G... You just don't know when you should quit. I do. That's the magic difference between balancing on the line and crossing it. This account will be banned before mine too...

Around the Network

Obviously you what I said did not come across how I ment it to. When I said many are to caught up in gameplay to have fun with a game. I ment it as you don't even give a game with supposedly bad gameplay a chance. Some of my favorite games from last gen had bad gameplay according to reviews (Driver 3, Killzone, The Getaway, MVP baseball), and some of the games that were said to have great gamplay this gen have been my least favorite (Virtua Fighter, Oblivion, Wii Sports, Ninja Gaiden, Gears of War). Perhapps I have played to many games and lost the feel for a game like wii sports were me and my brother consistantly score 25 to 35 runs a game, wern't we doing the same exact thig on triple play like 10 years ago. Oblivion is just boring as hell, and their are like no physics in the game. When I hit a tomb stone with a sledge hammer i expect more than a tinging sound. Ninja Gaidin is just to hard. I beat it on the medium difficulty level and then went back to play through for fun on easy and the game is still hard as hell. This is why i perfer God of War over NG and DMC. So what I am saying is you can never count on a gameplay score for a game. When it comes down to how good a game plays it is up to your own judgment. That is why I said you are to caught up in gameplay to have fun with a game, because from the sounds of it you don't even give it a chance.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

kber81 said:
Sporticus said:

This is hit and run trolling and you're being reported for it, not that I expect much to be done about it.

C'mon G... You just don't know where is a time to quit. I do. That's the magic difference between balancing on the line and crossing it. This account will be banned before mine too...

Ah, so you truly don't believe I'm Gbalzack, you just want to get someone riled up just like Leo-J egging on Soriku. This account will never be banned I'm afraid, because I'm not Gbalzack, and I have no intention of ever being like him. Sorry to dissapoint you, but I'm going to be around a very long time. Just make sure you can keep up that balancing act on that line because I'm walking well away from it on safe solid ground.

- John Lucas

- Reggie Fils-Aime

- Unknown

- Sony Fandom

kber81 said:
Sporticus said:
I've been here longer than my account. This is also not the first time I've brought up the accusation. What? Is he a forum secret?

Sure you've been here longer Gball. To be honest I'm shocked you aren't banned yet. It looks like you need few more days to start feeling comfortable...

Devil Jin... nice to see you've changed an avatar.

C'mon kber. Please be more careful before accusing people of being Gball... I'm sure he/she wouldn't be impressed either ;)

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Sporticus said:

Sorry to dissapoint you, but I'm going to be around a very long time. Just make sure you can keep up that balancing act on that line because I'm walking well away from it on safe solid ground.

Dissapoint? Why? You are polite. Mods broke you so now I see nothing wrong with your appearance here.

Edit: did break (WTF?) -> broke 

kber81 said:
Sporticus said:

Sorry to dissapoint you, but I'm going to be around a very long time. Just make sure you can keep up that balancing act on that line because I'm walking well away from it on safe solid ground.

Dissapoint? Why? You are polite. Mods did break you so now I see nothing wrong with your appearance here. 

You can't bait an innocent man's pride I'm afraid. Oh, Does managing that balancing act include egging on a situation after a mods kindly acts you to stop? and No Smiley this time?

- John Lucas

- Reggie Fils-Aime

- Unknown

- Sony Fandom