By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What's the scoop on Lair?

Lair already got clowned by EGM.

i cant remember the exact scores but they werent pretty

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network

Wait, wasn't everyone bitching about ground levels? Now that it doesn't have them, they "didn't have time to make them"? BS, too many people just want to hate on this game.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

I love the comments of these boards. Lair is using plenty of the Blu-Ray disk. The game is also not all about flying around for 10 to 12 hours. You can land your dragon and take the fight to the ground. It is required if you want to succeed at the game to do so. The only way this game can bomb as bad as the 5.5 average 1up gave it is if the story completely sucks. If it has a sold story this game is at least a 7.5 in my book. Many people are to caught up on gameplay to actually have fun with a game. I think this is one everyone has to try for them self to get a real score for it, because 1up obviously did not like the controls so they killed their score. If you like motion, which I don't see why you wouldn't then this game should be a blast for you.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

KBG29 said:
I love the comments of these boards. Lair is using plenty of the Blu-Ray disk. The game is also not all about flying around for 10 to 12 hours. You can land your dragon and take the fight to the ground. It is required if you want to succeed at the game to do so. The only way this game can bomb as bad as the 5.5 average 1up gave it is if the story completely sucks. If it has a sold story this game is at least a 7.5 in my book. Many people are to caught up on gameplay to actually have fun with a game. I think this is one everyone has to try for them self to get a real score for it, because 1up obviously did not like the controls so they killed their score. If you like motion, which I don't see why you wouldn't then this game should be a blast for you.

Umm...I really don't know how to respond to this.  I actually feel dumber for reading that.  I've sat here for a good few minutes trying to figure out just how I would go about caring getting too caught up in the gameplay, the thing that makes the game and makes it fun, to have fun with the game and I just can't come up with anything.  Congratulations KBG, you sir/mam are the top idiot around here.

I agree fully Twestern, but please don't resort to name calling, it's just innapropriate.

“The Hardcore of the Peach is its pits. Try to get the whole fruit!”

- John Lucas

“Every industry is filled with the grave stones of companies who kept doing the same thing.”

- Reggie Fils-Aime

“You don’t play Graphics, you look at them.”

- Unknown

“Casual Gaming = Anything that’s not an FPS”

- Sony Fandom

Around the Network
twesterm said:
KBG29 said:

Umm...I really don't know how to respond to this. I actually feel dumber for reading that. I've sat here for a good few minutes trying to figure out just how I would go about caring getting too caught up in the gameplay, the thing that makes the game and makes it fun, to have fun with the game and I just can't come up with anything. Congratulations KBG, you sir/mam are the top idiot around here.

He's right!

Tetris bombed cause the story sucked ;)

p.s.
It's late and i just felt like fooling around! 

twesterm said:
KBG29 said:

Umm...I really don't know how to respond to this.  I actually feel dumber for reading that.  I've sat here for a good few minutes trying to figure out just how I would go about caring getting too caught up in the gameplay, the thing that makes the game and makes it fun, to have fun with the game and I just can't come up with anything.  Congratulations KBG, you sir/mam are the top idiot around here.

How about we don't resort to insults for disagreeing with people?

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

I'll blame it on all the GBall and Blue3 talk getting me all riled up, if that doesn't work, we can always stick with the usual I'm a dick and I'm fine with that.

weezy said:

They also never reviewd the final build, how credible is it then.

Hus said:
weezy said:

They also never reviewd the final build, how credible is it then.

exactly final version has leaderboards and crap. It also has a trophy for Home. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453