By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - No Other Console Game this Gen Will match Crysis Graphics(56k)!

Onyxmeth said:
HappySqurriel said:

One of the more interesting things will be the cross platform HD-Console/PC games that are released in late 2009 and beyond ...

We're at a point in the generation where the PC market will be moving their minimum requirements to levels beyond the capabilities of the consoles, and this means they will be producing ultra-low versions of their models/textures/effects for the HD console version of a game. Much like the XBox version of games like Half-Life 2 and Far Cry, this will result in the console versions looking far worse than the PC version and there will be a return of the PC "Fanboy" gloating.

What are you talking about? Half-Life 2 on Xbox was better than the PC version graphically.

I know, blury textures and low detailed models at low resolutions look so amazing

Around the Network

Oh shoot. I hope that wasn't too much work because I was just playing. April Fools.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

^^ LOL

Here are the pics I took, the one with the red lines in the middle = me playing in the in game cutscene!

mM

I love Leos support of mgs4
gotta say... i agree 100% with him

Around the Network

Here is motorstorm lolzzz Im suprised it looks this good on an HD TV 0-0

mM

Yes I know how good MSG4 looks I've got it myself, stil it isn't close.

@Leo-j
You MUST watch the Photoreal Crysis video!

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz

This just in, $2000 PC's play shinier games than a $400 console :P

@appolose

Why in the discription does it say its not "IN GAME"?

mM