By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - No Other Console Game this Gen Will match Crysis Graphics(56k)!

Indeed Crysis looks better but come on, should this be a shock? It cost me £600 to make a PC which could run it on high, my PS3 did not cost anything like that amount so yeah, cant see why anyone would be shocked about this.

Around the Network

are you blind, leo? Those pics don't look anywhere near as good as the crysis ones. Take of the fanboy glasses.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

leo-j said:
@appolose

Why in the discription does it say its not "IN GAME"?

it is ingame those are not the real fps though because hes got a shitty videocard.

@The vagabond

o..k

vs

mM

Haha, MGS4 won Best Technical Graphics from IGN, which means it has better graphics that Crysis Warhead

Seriously, though, it's PC. The hardware is much better, of course the games look better! We argue MGS4 vs. GeoW because it is arguable! Crysis is miles better than both! It's like when people say "X360 is winning", they don't mention the Wii, do they? Because it's in a different league!

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

@kantor

I agree, just showing them that the ps3 can do some nice graphics cuz im bored lol

mM
leo-j said:
@appolose

Why in the discription does it say its not "IN GAME"?

His computer can't handle the map, so he merely had string together all the frames.  With a good enough computer, it's really in-game.

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz

Dam then I wonder how good the computer has to be to get those visuals..

mM

Good question :/
I'd love one, though.

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz

ok...OP, have you played Killzone 2 Beta? just the beta shows very awesome graphics and effects that are quite right around Crysis' neighborhood, and I'm just talking about that 500MB beta, you'll have to look at the finished game.

I believe there was a thread around here that showed some actual gameplay from KZ2 campaign. Anyone got a link?