By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Does tatsunoko vs capcom makes up fort the lack of street fighter 4 on wii

i've played the game like for 2 hours so far and its just so damn good, better than MvsC2, definitly the best fighter on the console(except for brawl but thats other type of fighting), so for you does it make up for capcom not giving us street fighter 4, but giving this exclusively or do you still want street fighter 4 on the console

Around the Network

only if this sees release in the US

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it coming out of Japan? PAL and NTSC versions?

Makes up in Japan, but we shall wait for the rest.

Edit: Ehem, guys, think of the others also, not only Americas :P

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Yes, because I dislike the street fighter series but love the Vs capcom series. Now if only it would come out in America!

no, currently its not but capcom is atleast trying

Around the Network

Better than MvsC2????? O_o
Really???

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

i don't care about sf4 on the wii because i have a ps3.

i care more about tvsc coming to north america. port that game to the ps3 which is region free!

I want to get it... so yeah it would make up for it should it arrive.

I don't mind not having SF4 (I mean even though i have a 360 I may not even get that one)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

No..but it makes you wonder why SF4 ISN'T on the Wii.

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.

Would that be that game with Viewtiful Joe in it? If so, the yes :)! That game looked awesome, whereas I don't give a flying fart about SF4.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046