By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Whats The Greatest Game Of All Time?

Suikoden2
MGS4
Baldurs Gate 2+ Throne of Bhall

Around the Network
leo-j said:
Im guessing very little people played metal gear solid 4..

Or maybe they don't think it is the best game ever. <.<

Punch Out on NES

Well i have two fav games Metal Gear Solid on PsOne an Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns Of The Patriots

Earthbound is the single greatest game ever made, after that LoZ:alttp, after that it's probably between Mario Galaxy, LoZ:OoT, the Smash Bros series, Final Fantasy 4, and Chrono Trigger.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

Pokemon red & blue did amazingly well (Over 20M Sold!!!)

FF7, MGS4, SSBM, Chrono Trigger and Lttp

This will only take a moment of your time. *steals your watch*

Majoras mask for the sole reason of imersion, this game makes you care about the people of termina, you feel the need of beating the dungeons so they don't die, you feel the need of doing the sidequests to make them happy, and the scene of the lonely tree in the moon is still beautiful after all these years

adn terranigma has the best story and gameplay for a action one character rpg, when 16bit sprites make you cry you know you have played one of the best games ever

Duke Nukem 3D
Castlevania: SOTN
Oddworld
Gran Tursimo 3
Super Mario Bros 3

When i hear the music of LINK TO THE PAST, I get chills down my spine.
When I wave my sword and dash around in pegasus boots, it brings tears to my eyes.

Oh, Link to the Past, will you marry me