By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Whats The Greatest Game Of All Time?

leo-j said:
Im guessing very little people played metal gear solid 4..

It's a shame, maybe less than 1.5% of gamers will ever own a copy of MGS4.....

PS3 isn't commercial enough this gen.

Around the Network

Super Mario 3 will always be my number 1

StarCraft

As simple as that

God i hate fanboys, almost as much as they hate facts

“If you want to build a ship, don't drum up people together to collect wood and don't assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea” Antoine de St-Exupery

+2Q  -2N  (to be read in french)

Okami.
Again.

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz

Ocarina of Time as No 1, followed by Super Mario 64. Those games marked my childhood.

Around the Network

Earthbound/Mother 2!
Followed closely by Mother 3, Paper Mario: TTYD, Paper Mario 64, SSBB, and SSB64. :D
I have lots, and like to include all but these are probably my all time favourite.

Chrono Trigger as #1
God of War 2 as a close second
Ocarina of Time
Super Metroid
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence (over the shoulder metal gear with landslide victory on best cutscenes ever :D )

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Omega_Phazon_Pirate. said:
Earthbound/Mother 2!
Followed closely by Mother 3, Paper Mario: TTYD, Paper Mario 64, SSBB, and SSB64. :D
I have lots, and like to include all but these are probably my all time favourite.

Paper Mario 64 was Awesome man!!

Pirates (PC).

Diner (Intellivision).

I would say Tower of Doom (Intellivision) if there was a way to save mid-game.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

Warcraft III The Frozen Throne MP I spent countless hours playing and making custom games.

And if Warcraft III TFT didn't have MP, I would go with Metal Gear Solid 4 or Ocarina of Time.