By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft dominating amazon charts, thread

Well ,the 360 "domination " has been short lived even with the price cut ,it is already behind the Wii and the PS3 again ...

Around the Network
Diomedes1976 said:
Well ,the 360 "domination " has been short lived even with the price cut ,it is already behind the Wii and the PS3 again ...

But you cant just include premium, with elite up there you add those together and who knows where it really is.

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

me what strikes me is that Halo 3 and Halo 3 limited edition and madden NFL for 360.are in the top ten together with the legendary not that far behind for it's price ... and it's the same on EB game.... now how many of those people preordered those games..... and are waiting to be sure to have the falcon and/or maybe a second price drop (rumored many times) and go ahead to buy a 360 ???? that's my real question

Well ,reality would suggest most people who have preordered Madden or Halo 3 would already have the 360 .....thats the way this usually works ,you buy the machine and then the games .

Diomedes1976 said:
Well ,reality would suggest most people who have preordered Madden or Halo 3 would already have the 360 .....thats the way this usually works ,you buy the machine and then the games .

It's impossible to tell how many people who preordered actually own a 360 or not.  Until the game comes out we won't know what affect it'll have on sales.

Around the Network

here is my link Legend11:

http://amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/videogames/ref=sv_vg_1/103-0278586-2507028

I didnt expected the price drop to have an amazing effect :
- only 50$
- no falcon version
at the opposite of the Ps3 :
- 100$
- cheap BR player

Funny : Best seller, position 100, FFIX for PSX LOL

Time to Work !

1 Wii
2 Halo3
3 Madden 360
4 Nunchuck
5 PS3
6 Six axis
7 360 20GB
8 Halo3
9 wii remote
10 Madden PS3

Currently the Pro is 7th, the Elite 16, and my boy the Core has actually entered the top 100 at #89!

I wonder how the fact Amazon is currently out of stock handling Pro sales through a third party vendor is affecting rankings, if at all? I wonder if people would be less likely to maybe order since "It's not from Amazon themselves" or anything like that?

It's really hard to say how overall 360 sales are going. I have heard most Best Buy's are out of stock if you go to the website and check inventory in your area,

There is a new model of 360 available at amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-Console-20GB-Hard-Drive/dp/B000UQAUWW/ref=pd_ts_vg_55/104-0277651-4776708?ie=UTF8&s=videogames

This is not a surprise. As i sayed before, they have sales all model premium whithout hdmi, and now they have only in stock the premium model with hdmi.

Actually, they help "J&R music and computer world" to sell all their old premium (thanks amazon). Good help, because this 360 is rank 8.

Actually new model is rank 55.

Other subject, i observe a new bundle for elite which includes 360 elite, Hddvd player and 7 dvd for only 600 dollars (630 dollars for elite and hddvd player before). Maybe, it could explain the bad rank of elite which is 20 actually. No rank for this new bundle actually.

""""""I wonder how the fact Amazon is currently out of stock handling Pro sales through a third party vendor is affecting rankings, if at all? I wonder if people would be less likely to maybe order since "It's not from Amazon themselves" or anything like that?""""""
"
==>Xbox360 premimu is IN STOCK since a lot of time
the 7th position cannot be explained by a "sold out effect"
And, yes, the "+HDMI" model is here
but, sincerely, Microsoft are stupid to not have made some annoucement about this ....

How people can know this if Microsoft doesnt say it to them !!!

Time to Work !