By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft dominating amazon charts, thread

* SOLD OUT *

Its sold out directly from Amazon, but you can still buy it from an affiliate through them.

Wow.

Vote for Ron Paul 2008

Only Anti-War and Anti-Taxes Republican

Freedom is a message everyone can embrace!

Around the Network

1 Wii
5 Premium
6 PS3
14 Elite
80 Core

All in stock except the Wii

Time to Work !

@libellule

The Premium is sold out at Amazon. They're allowing another store to cover orders now (and have been since at least yesterday).

Xbox 360 Console Includes 20GB Hard Drive
by Microsoft
Platform: Xbox 360
Average Customer Review:
In Stock !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I m sorry, I see "in stock", at the opposite for the Wii :

Nintendo Wii
by Nintendo
Platform: Nintendo Wii
Average Customer Review:
Available from these sellers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

==> from what I see, Wii is sold out, Xbox360 is not.
Fell free to correct me if I m wrong.

Time to Work !

Stock :

Xbox360premium : 88

PS3 : +999

Wii : sold out

Time to Work !

Around the Network
Legend11 said:

@libellule

The Premium is sold out at Amazon. They're allowing another store to cover orders now (and have been since at least yesterday).

It doesn't appear to be sold out to me.  Besides, AFAIK, Amazon still tracks sales sold through them even if it was via another store covering the orders.

PS3  didn't stay number 1 consistantly after the price drop, but I think it did hold up there longer.  Looks like the boost from the price drop will be less than what the PS3 received, which still wasn't enough to eclipse the wii's normal sales.

mrstickball said:
Just went to Amazon.com

The X360 has 1 unit left....It's moved a few hundred units from last night at a minimum.

I posted this 10 august 00h48 in another thread:

begin: 

I observe 360 at amazon since august 2. At this time, the two model were at 25 rank. Next, the sales have discreas . Before price drop 7 august, the two models were at rank 50. Yesterday, premium best rank was 4, and 9 for elite. Now elite is 11 (without new price drop), and premium is 1 (with a new price drop of 20 dollars). I expect, this new price drop is for destocking the premium without hdmi. Even if amazon is not a good indicator, we can expected, it gives element of what can change the next week and others later. For exemple, it seems to be evident that 360 sales are bigger now that begins of august. With that, you can see the sales rank of elite:

http://www.eproductwars.com/products/Xbox-360-Elite-System-Console-Includes-120GB-Hard-Drive-882224390118.cfm

With the other, the sales rank of premium:

http://www.eproductwars.com/products/Xbox-360-Console-Includes-20GB-Hard-Drive-882224035811.cfm

Actually, we can't see the stock at amazon, but yesterday, i have seen the stock, and they have sale more than 150 premium and more than 62 elite.

There was 464 premium in stock yesterday 8 august at 0 hour. and 314 at 20 h 40 .So, i expect with the new price drop of amazon, the 314 lastest will dispear fast.

For ps3, with this:

http://www.eproductwars.com/products/PlayStation-3-60GB-711719810001.cfm

and the stock next, i think they sales yesterday more than 73 units, what is inferior to 150, so I ask me the ("longueur" in french) of period of their rank. I think this was 24 hour, but with my numbers, it seems to be not the case. It will be interessant to know this "longueur".

End

As i thought, the last 314 premium disapear fast (you speak about 1 unit left).

I'm disapointed that my precedent link ( http://www.eproductwars.com/products/Xbox-360-Console-Includes-20GB-Hard-Drive-882224035811.cfm ) don't give now the quantity at amazon. 8 august, I saw the quantity available, now it don't work. 

Excuse my bad english.
I'm french, very french.

libellule said:

Stock :

Xbox360premium : 88

PS3 : +999

Wii : sold out

I'm looking here, and according to this link it's sold out at Amazon and is now being handled by J&R Music and Computer World.  Maybe I'm mistaken?   Give me the link to where you're looking.

http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-Console-20GB-Hard-Drive/dp/B000B43OY4/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/002-9303138-3812006?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1186845298&sr=8-1

jlauro said:
Legend11 said:

@libellule

It doesn't appear to be sold out to me.  Besides, AFAIK, Amazon still tracks sales sold through them even if it was via another store covering the orders.

True but it's sold out at Amazon.  If Wal-Mart ran out of systems and was sending people to another store to pick up one would you tell us that Wal-Mart isn't sold out of systems?

Amazon Top 10 Sales (at this hour):
1.Nintendo Wii
2.Halo 3
3.Madden NFL 08 (360 version)
4.Playstation 3
5.Nunchuk Controller
6.Xbox 360 Pro
7.PS3 controller
8.Madden NFL 08 (PS3 Version)
9.Wiimote
10.Halo 3 limited edition