By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft dominating amazon charts, thread

thanks I already did that :) but nice explanation.... I was just hopping they could do a separate rank for elite bundled like that and elite alone...

what I wonder now is how the hell they can come up with such a bundle... ???

Around the Network
ckmlb said:
PS3 still higher than all the 360 models, still a good sign for Sony right after a 360 cut. Even though all the 360 models combined are outselling PS3s.

How do we know all 360 models combined are outselling PS3?

I mean, I assume so, but amazon doesn't give numbers..

Bad news for Sony seems to be that regardless of 360 sales, PS3 seems to keep falling.

Current:

#7 PS3 60GB

#9 360 Elite

#19 HDMI Premium 360

#22 Non-HDMI Premium 360

Interestingly, the 360 HDDVD player is up to #20 also. I assume this is because of that 599 bundle. 

""""""""Bad news for Sony seems to be that regardless of 360 sales, PS3 seems to keep falling.""""""""

==> keep falling ? huh ?

1 month in the top 5th at amazon.com ! a 500$ product !

Personnaly, since E3 2007, PS3 seems to keep RISING !!!!!!

Xbox360 weekly sales prediction : 45k ...

Time to Work !

Just check VGC numbers:

Is #9 + #19 + #22 outselling #7?

In the case of almost any week of sales for VGC, it would be a resounding yes.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Not only the 60 GB version is at amazon, also the 80GB package at #130.

Around the Network
sharky said:
ckmlb said:
PS3 still higher than all the 360 models, still a good sign for Sony right after a 360 cut. Even though all the 360 models combined are outselling PS3s.

How do we know all 360 models combined are outselling PS3?

I mean, I assume so, but amazon doesn't give numbers..

Bad news for Sony seems to be that regardless of 360 sales, PS3 seems to keep falling.

Current:

#7 PS3 60GB

#9 360 Elite

#19 HDMI Premium 360

#22 Non-HDMI Premium 360

Interestingly, the 360 HDDVD player is up to #20 also. I assume this is because of that 599 bundle.

huh, this makes no sense, the 360 fell as well from 15,16,17, its not bad news for anyone these sales rankings fluctuate hourly......sharky just looking for a digg at the PS3 anywhere he can get it, what a surprise

Insane to think Xbox 360 will only move 45,000 Units this week with the price cut. I still think that it'll move AT LEAST 55,000 and possibly as high as 70,000+

Vote for Ron Paul 2008

Only Anti-War and Anti-Taxes Republican

Freedom is a message everyone can embrace!

According to ioi, the X360 probably sold no less than 50,000 or more.

So we'll have to see. Remember, the price drop didn't take place on Monday, it took place on Tuesday (so one less day that the price drop was in effect). Not only this, some stores such as Wal-Mart didn't actually drop the price on Tuesday.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Xbox360 is back :
(the new model +HDMI will reach the top 5 I think)

1 Wii
8 PS3
10 Xbox360 premium +HDMI
11 ELITE
34 Xbox360 premium -HDMI

Core and 80gb model out of top 100

Time to Work !

the PS3 only fell in sales rank , because of Madden .. that games sales should be through the roof at least for the launch week , so PS3 is not falling because of less sales (or better : we can't say for sure it's selling less than before)