By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft dominating amazon charts, thread

Update:

the classical 360 premium is now really out of stock at amazon. They announce new stock of this product (surprise for me, i thought they will only sell the new hdmi version) 20 august.

Around the Network

New update:

It change: the 360 premium is offered by "J&R music and computer world"
They don't know what they sayed.

360 premium classic: rank 15. 360 elite: rank 16. 360 premium with hdmi: rank 18.
We can expect, that the premium version with hdmi will surpasse the old version soon. Not sure the total of the three version surpasse the ps3 at rank 5.

LOL

the 2 Premium version (+- HDMI) are sold at the same price ?

Who will buy the "-HDMI" version now ?

... they should sell it at 329$ ....

Time to Work !

Incredible, now we have
rank 15: 360 elite
rank 16: 360 premium whithout hdmi
rank 17: 360 premium whith hdmi

Around the Network

rank 76: 360 core.

The four model in the top 100.

and you have that bundle for 599 with elite+HDDVD drive+6 HD DVD total
I wonder where that one would be if you counted it as a different bundle

PS3 still higher than all the 360 models, still a good sign for Sony right after a 360 cut. Even though all the 360 models combined are outselling PS3s.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

endimion said:
and you have that bundle for 599 with elite+HDDVD drive+6 HD DVD total
I wonder where that one would be if you counted it as a different bundle

this is liek the amazon PS3 RE/Memento sale....we saw memento and RE climb to 2 and 3 in the DVD area of amazon......to track this bundle, look at 300 HD DVD ranking and the addon ranking to get an idea of how many are moving relative to each category.

The addon is around 30 i think, so thats basically how many ELite bundles are probbaly moving...less if you consider thatteh addon individual sales also count, also a small amount of th ebundlesif we see how the 300 HD DVD didnt get a significant boost in the DVD section of amazon.

So, it cant be tracked idealy, but we can generally tell the bundle isnt really significant, like the 4 SKU's being in the top 100 is.