Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The official rrod thread.

It would be good if mrstickball stickied this thread and wrote up the thread content. With a warning at the bottom saying that anyone to create another RROD thread will be dealt accordingly by moderating staff.



Around the Network
numonex said:
It would be good if mrstickball stickied this thread and wrote up the thread content. With a warning at the bottom saying that anyone to create another RROD thread will be dealt accordingly by moderating staff.

 

 +1



yes, maybe someone can buy me one from the US sometime after christmas and i have no hurry on getting it before that, thanks everyone for the info, when i get i´ll check all those things.

really, the RROD was the only thing keeping me from buying a 360 ( aside from the elevated prices, but now they seem to be more in line with the US ones) i´m glad they worked on it.



wii fc : 7188 5379 1382 7074
smash fc :2234 6924 8637

gamertag : Dano2688

from the forum rules:

Also, be careful about using the word "official" or "perpetual." Do not simply declare your thread official by fiat. Threads are only "official" or "perpetual" if management says so.



super_etecoon said:

from the forum rules:

Also, be careful about using the word "official" or "perpetual." Do not simply declare your thread official by fiat. Threads are only "official" or "perpetual" if management says so.

 

 Mr stickball...can you make it official???



Around the Network
toastboy44562 said:
super_etecoon said:

from the forum rules:

Also, be careful about using the word "official" or "perpetual." Do not simply declare your thread official by fiat. Threads are only "official" or "perpetual" if management says so.

 

 Mr stickball...can you make it official???

Of course he will...

I remember the time he tried to make sure that all negative 360 news went into one thread.  That went over well.

 



super_etecoon said:
toastboy44562 said:
super_etecoon said:

from the forum rules:

Also, be careful about using the word "official" or "perpetual." Do not simply declare your thread official by fiat. Threads are only "official" or "perpetual" if management says so.

 

 Mr stickball...can you make it official???

Of course he will...

I remember the time he tried to make sure that all negative PS3 news went into one thread.  That went over well.


fixed

 



PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

sega4life said:
super_etecoon said:
toastboy44562 said:
super_etecoon said:

from the forum rules:

Also, be careful about using the word "official" or "perpetual." Do not simply declare your thread official by fiat. Threads are only "official" or "perpetual" if management says so.

 

 Mr stickball...can you make it official???

Of course he will...

I remember the time he tried to make sure that all negative PS3 news went into one thread.  That went over well.


fixed

 

 

Umm no... stickball created a "negative 360 news thread" awhile back and hardly anyone used it. Don't remember a PS3 one being made.



SmokedHostage said:
I called MS after the 360 RRoD'd and I'm shipping it tommorrow. I'm pissed that I bought Live a few days and I can't use it now. >:(

They'll give you a free 1-month card for your trouble.

 



bbsin said:
sega4life said:
super_etecoon said:
toastboy44562 said:
super_etecoon said:

from the forum rules:

Also, be careful about using the word "official" or "perpetual." Do not simply declare your thread official by fiat. Threads are only "official" or "perpetual" if management says so.

Mr stickball...can you make it official???

Of course he will...

I remember the time he tried to make sure that all negative PS3 news went into one thread. That went over well.

fixed

Umm no... stickball created a "negative 360 news thread" awhile back and hardly anyone used it. Don't remember a PS3 one being made.

Well I think sega4life mixed it up with BengaBenga's "The official "PS3 is doomed, I should have know better"" thread

Stealth-edit